Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

I love the people on twitter losing their minds. "Well the pats got our playbook so they win!" 

Our Offensive Coordinator was on the Pat's payroll for the 2016 season. They will have 3 games of footage this season. They could have literally just added any of the other 30 guys we cut. Get over it people.  

Why does everyone favor the Jets? Because of CJ Mosley? Darnold? They have a better rb, d-line, and maybe QB, that's it. New HC, Greg Williams the psycho, terrible secondary minus Adams, bad offensive line, and meh receiver corps. Everyone is talking about their defense when we had a top 5 last year, returned everyone besides Kyle Williams, drafted Ed Oliver, and have the same coaches/scheme for the last 3 years

Buffalo really getting hit hard here with some bad bias

3 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Why does everyone favor the Jets? Because of CJ Mosley? Darnold? They have a better rb, d-line, and maybe QB, that's it. New HC, Greg Williams the psycho, terrible secondary minus Adams, bad offensive line, and meh receiver corps. Everyone is talking about their defense when we had a top 5 last year, returned everyone besides Kyle Williams, drafted Ed Oliver, and have the same coaches/scheme for the last 3 years

They're better at QB (from what we know at least), RB, and WR, and that's a pretty key group of positions. While the Bills' D is good, their pass rush may be problematic and there were random areas like red zone defense that were just awful and would prevent me from calling it elite. 

However, with as hard as it is to gauge both where the Bills' offense is and where everything about the Jets is, given the 2 QBs' potential development, and new coaches/Bell on their end, I agree that I can't see this game being anything worse than a 50/50 toss up, and if the Jets are widely favored it's more because of their splashy, headline-filled offseason than what a direct roster comparison should give you 

Edited by Randall Flagg

7 minutes ago, WildCard said:

I'm not sure why you're mad about them being a 3 point favorite at home. We're approximately equal teams with what we know right now, so the line seems right on to me. 

1 minute ago, TrueBlueGED said:

I'm not sure why you're mad about them being a 3 point favorite at home. We're approximately equal teams with what we know right now, so the line seems right on to me. 

It's not the line. Everyone has the Jets as the WC team too

7 minutes ago, WildCard said:

It's not the line. Everyone has the Jets as the WC team too

It's not unreasonable. The rosters as a whole are a wash, or very close to it, and neither coaching staff is inspiring. So it comes down to the QBs, and their respective rookie years, and those rookie seasons did nothing to really sway the pre-draft analysis. 

Meh. I just don't see why it bothers you so much. It's not like people are picking the Dolphins to be better. 

17 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

It's not unreasonable. The rosters as a whole are a wash, or very close to it, and neither coaching staff is inspiring. So it comes down to the QBs, and their respective rookie years, and those rookie seasons did nothing to really sway the pre-draft analysis. 

Meh. I just don't see why it bothers you so much. It's not like people are picking the Dolphins to be better. 

I'd argue that the ONLY thing our coaching staff is is "inspiring" ?

• Haha (+1) 1

Pretty good thread on why Mitch sucks

10 hours ago, Randall Flagg said:

It appears that AB has recorded a private phone call between him and Gruden and included it in a youtube video he just uploaded

Man who could've seen this coming...

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18485752/antonio-brown-records-unaware-mike-tomlin-addressing-pittsburgh-steelers-team-locker-room

13 hours ago, TrueBlueGED said:

I'd argue the Bills defense is better. Our CB in particular are simply better.