Stanley Cup Finals: 2018 NHL Playoffs

LGR4GM

From what I've seen, and I've not seen everything, the Craps are off of their game.  They were in every shooting lane and in every passing lane in their 3 wins.  They SWARMED the net in their wins.  I'm not seeing that tonight.

A Sam Reinhart-like play from Tuch.

Very much so.  I thought of Vanek, but Reinhart works too.

Let’s get a Vegas win tonight so they can make an entertaining series out of this. Give me a 6th game!!

From what I've seen, and I've not seen everything, the Craps are off of their game.  They were in every shooting lane and in every passing lane in their 3 wins.  They SWARMED the net in their wins.  I'm not seeing that tonight.

Very much so.  I thought of Vanek, but Reinhart works too.

Oooh, Vanek. Good one. I could see Reinhart getting to that level.

Not sure how to quantify it, but I’d imagine it’s just like the game slows down for them at some level. Players often make the quick, reactionary play in that spot, whereas a Vanek or Reinhart continues to process.

All I know, is that when one team gets away with a blatant penalty while the other swarms, to stop the swarm, and then draws something more obvious that has to be called, there might not be a thing in sports that makes me tear more of my hair out.

Like the Miller thing where the refs and linesmen wouldn't let the Sabres get at the Bruins?  Or do I have it reversed?

Edited by Eleven

Like the Miller thing where the refs and linesmen wouldn't let the Sabres get at the Bruins?  Or do I have it reversed?

I think its closer to the Bruins / Canucks where the wee one Marchand gets away with murder on the Sedins and the Canucks get called on a ticky tack play. Bruins win cup.

I want a game 7 just so I can see everyone whine about the Vegas pre-game one last time.

I want a game 7 because I, against all odds, have met a lovely female hockey fan who would like to hang out and watch a game, and my calendar is clear that night...

No pressure, Vegas...

I want a game 7 because I, against all odds, have met a lovely female hockey fan who would like to hang out and watch a game, and my calendar is clear that night...

No pressure, Vegas...

That a boy !

McNabb became what we thought Zadarov could be. Man he likes to lay them out.

No pressure, Vegas...

Awwwww.....

That a boy !McNabb became what we thought Zadarov could be. Man he likes to lay them out.

Awwwww.....

Before you guys get too happy for me, she’s a Caps fan. I mean, this is Virginia and I should take what I can get, but still, red flag.