Trade Speculation and Rumors 2018-19

Brawndo

That's good stuff from LeBrun.

TL;DR: Bergevin just might be stupid enough to give us their #3 overall, Carolina won't trade #2 but might trade Hannifin/Lindholm, St Louis is likely out, Flyers might have prospects the Sabres would like.

I mean, he definitely is. It's a shame Montreal somehow didn't win the McDaniel sweepstakes 

Isn't Sanheim really good? I thought that last one was a good deal; love me some Wayne Simmonds

He's not as good as he was considered a couple years ago, but it would still be a good addition. Not for O'Reilly though

I still want Provorov from Philly.

Me too. Unfortunately, the assets we have that would convince them to move him are:

J. Eichel

BUF 1st round pick 2018

There is a Twitter Handle I am Hockey. .

He posted that the Habs and Sabres are close and then posted these possible scenarios

When it comes to ROR and #Habs. I have heard two scenarios. Gallagher and third overall. Also, Pacioretty and Mete. Nothing concrete.

I have no idea what his track record is, but he has credence on Reddit and with Radio Announcers in Montreal. Take that FWIW

Edited by Brawndo

He posted that the Habs and Sabres are close and then posted these possible scenarios

When it comes to ROR and #Habs. I have heard two scenarios. Gallagher and third overall. Also, Pacioretty and Mete. Nothing concrete.

I have no idea what his track record is, but he has credence on Reddit and with Radio Announcers in Montreal. Take that FWIW

I'll do that so fast

Gallagher and 3OA has far more value than the other trade. No way it's between those two things. Junk

Gallagher and 3OA has far more value than the other trade. No way it's between those two things. Junk

You’d think Gallagher and Paciorettyyneed to be flipped to equalize those offers.

Unless the Gallagher deal is the Buffalo ask and the Pacioretty deal is the Montreal offer.

Edited by dudacek

You’d think Gallagher and Paciorettyyneed to be flipped.

Unless the Gallagher deal is the Buffalo ask and the Pacioretty deal is the Montreal offer.

Pacioretty is about to turn 30 (november) and Gallagher just turned 26 (May).  I don't think Buffalo wants 30yr old Pacioretty. 

Further Gallagher has 3more years compared to Pacioretty's 1 year. 

Pacioretty is about to turn 30 (november) and Gallagher just turned 26 (May).  I don't think Buffalo wants 30yr old Pacioretty. Further Gallagher has 3more years compared to Pacioretty's 1 year.

Exactly. Thus Flaggs point, the Gallagher offer is way better than the Pacioretty offer.

For shits and giggles, who do you take at 3OA? Assuming Svechnikov is taken. Whalstrome? Zadina? Or do you trade that pick for a young established player on another team?

Take Zadina

Trade with either Arizona, Detroit or Vancouver to pick up an extra second. Draft Wahlstrom

Have Panarin agree to extension and trade the pick

Take Zadina

Trade with either Arizona, Detroit or Vancouver to pick up an extra second. Draft Wahlstrom

Have Panarin agree to extension and trade the pick

I like you're 2 and 3 trade ideas a lot. Not big on Zadina but then again, I'm not the draft expert

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.