RUSS BRANDON OUT

sabills

Ah screw this. Figured I'd have an ounce of compassion for the unnamed people mentioned in the report. Everyone else is dancing on his grave but oh boy. I'm out. 

I mean to be fair we're not all in here victim blaming. That's a big umbrella to place us all under

So a guy in power, doesn't use that, and makes it expressly clear his position had no bearing on the relationship. If that's the case you don't get fired.

Many people get fired for having an affair. It can be consensual and unprofessional. The point is, nobody here knows what happened 

Edited by WildCard

This is very interesting because I've always thought the opposite.

Anyway. He's gone.

It’s strange ot hear that. The number of credible stories I heard about the guy (I heard several of them more than once from different people), combined with my personal interactions with him (arrogant prick who has not a quarter as smart as he thought he was), left no doubt on the subject for me. None.

I really want to know more about the "other job-related issues uncovered" line in the TG piece.

My GUESS is that he was, in fact the leaker in the organization, and I've suspected that since I heard rumors of an affair with a local radio personality a while back. That is something that could have easily been uncovered in an inveatigation of this nature.

I really want to know more about the "other job-related issues uncovered" line in the TG piece.

My GUESS is that he was, in fact the leaker in the organization, and I've suspected that since I heard rumors of an affair with a local radio personality a while back. That is something that could have easily been uncovered in an inveatigation of this nature.

Yep, yep. That was no rumour either.

Please stop.

Quid pro quo, Clarice. Quid. Pro. Quo.

You seem to have all the facts. The rest of us are at a disadvantage and just trying to understand what happened. Why should we stop?

Edited by PASabreFan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.