GDT: Sabres vs. Devils, Monday 10/9/17 3:00 pm

bob_sauve28

I’m hoping Botterill will have no hesitation on massive changes at some point DURING the season if the losing continues. I think a lot of these players don’t fit the style of play Housley wants. There are still a ton of Tim Murray’s Guys here and Murray had a different vision of how he wanted the team to play. Housley wants speed, a lot of our forwards are slow. But a few contracts will be hard to move. Moulson, Okposo, O’reilly

What do you do if they're all stuck in 3rd gear?

What I see is a team that has a mentality problem, they all want to score that goal but none of them want yo work for it. They don't wanna get to the dirty areas at both ends of the rink to make the plays. So, let them try their way. How many more losses like this until they start buying in to what they're being told! Sure we could recycle coaches every year or the players could take accountability. I'll take a few rough loses in October, but there better be some light here soon

Edited by LikeEich

Kane is playing like he wants a big contract. Eichel is playing like he got one and no longer cares. ROR is playing like he wants out of here. Reinhart is playing like my grandma.

Is Moulson in the press box?

Moulson had a great scoring chance.

I might have to stay out of GDTs til Thanksgiving this year.

I’m hoping Botterill will have no hesitation on massive changes at some point DURING the season if the losing continues. I think a lot of these players don’t fit the style of play Housley wants. There are still a ton of Tim Murray’s Guys here and Murray had a different vision of how he wanted the team to play. Housley wants speed, a lot of our forwards are slow. But a few contracts will be hard to move. Moulson, Okposo, O’reilly

so let's look at Bobblehead's guys:

Josefson - 

Griffith

Tennyson

Blow You

Scandella

Johnson (he resigned him)

Larsson (same)

Girgs (same)

Pomminvile (baggage required to get Scandella) 

Lehner (Resigned him)

Murrays" guys:

Kane

Eichel

O'Reilly

Reihart

Risto

McCabe

Bogo

Moulson (have to be fair)

Gorges (same)

Lehner (again to be fair)

This idea that Bobblehead upgraded the talent level is a fallacy.  We just traded garbage for trash.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.