Eichel Interview: The Education of Jack Eichel

WildCard

http://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/20681639/nhl-jack-eichel-buffalo-sabres-new-coach-working-brad-marchand

I worked out with them and skated with them. But I switched up my routine a little bit this summer, went with something new and worked out with a new trainer. I got to skate with [brad] Marchand and [Patrice] Bergeron at the Warrior Practice Facility, where the Bruins practice. [After] having to chase Marchand every day, hopefully I'll do better in the D-zone and do better on that plus-minus.

Can't hate that

Edited by WildCard

"I'm a pretty emotional guy, actually, so probably recently. I cry just watching sad videos online. I think I saw a video of somebody at a baseball game -- this wasn't crying, maybe just like shedding tears -- but yeah, somebody at the baseball game threw out the first pitch to his dad. He was in the catcher's uniform and had just come back from serving overseas. I think those are pretty cool."

Awwh what a sweetheart

"I'm a pretty emotional guy, actually, so probably recently. I cry just watching sad videos online. I think I saw a video of somebody at a baseball game -- this wasn't crying, maybe just like shedding tears -- but yeah, somebody at the baseball game threw out the first pitch to his dad. He was in the catcher's uniform and had just come back from serving overseas. I think those are pretty cool."

Awwh what a sweetheart

I identified with this. I feel like I turned 30 and now I tear up at those videos where a soldier sees his/her dog for the first time in like 6 months.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.