Mayweather Vs Mcgregor

GoPre

I have a morbid curiosity for this fight.  I can't imagine McGregor winning given its not his discipline.  I was out on Lake Ontario this AM.  Not sure I'll be able to stay up to watch this fight, but if I am up, I'll watch it.  Might even try to find a bar that is showing it.

This event is a money grab, nothing more. Mayweather is a boxer, McGregor is an MMA fighter. Two totally different things. First professional fight against a guy who is 49-0? ...money grab.

Of course it is. I can't blame either of them for it, though. Floyd is guaranteed 100 million and Conor is guaranteed 30 million. They are both going to double that with the PPV money. I'd do the same exact thing if I were in a position to.

BUT!!! Make no mistake about it, Floyd wants his 50-0 record. He wants it baaaad! It put him ahead of Marciano as the greatest undefeated champion in boxing.

Floyd will be 50-0 after tonight. No reason for him to lose this fight. Technically he could but what are the chances that'll happen. I won't pay to see the fight but I'd love to see it if only for the spectacle. The bar I'll be at won't show the fight but they serve a great plate of nachos.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.