2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs: Round 1

WildCard

Goal posts didn't get moved at all. qwk thinks they could have made the playoffs. You think they couldn't have been competitive against "some of these teams". Those are two different things, the former of which most here have said, and the latter of which has been projected repeatedly onto those same people.

No wonder Trump got elected.

Goal posts didn't get moved at all. qwk thinks they could have made the playoffs. You think they couldn't have been competitive against "some of these teams". Those are two different things, the former of which most here have said, and the latter of which has been projected repeatedly onto those same people.

No wonder Trump got elected.

I thought we had more talent than TO? At least that's what I've been told as nauseum.

I thought all we needed was a real coach with a real system to be TO? That's what I've been told ad nauseum.

I stand by my comment. There are plenty of people that belelieve a different coach is all that it would take for that to happen.

I find that funny,... sorry.

Edited by SmarmD

HOW DARE YOU

Do people think this?

He won't even be the #1 on our team when we are a cup contender. Doesn't mean I don't want him on our team.

Somethin' else I find funny. I'm pretty sure that I am more optimistic on what the Sabres are going to look like next year than all the anti-Bylsmites.

He won't even be the #1 on our team when we are a cup contender. Doesn't mean I don't want him on our team.

Somethin' else I find funny. I'm pretty sure that I am more optimistic on what the Sabres are going to look like next year than all the anti-Bylsmites.

I'm very optimistic about the Sabres next year so long as Bylsma is gone.

And I don't think anybody is expecting O'Reilly to be the #1 center with Jack on the team.

Somethin' else I find funny. I'm pretty sure that I am more optimistic on what the Sabres are going to look like next year than all the anti-Bylsmites./quote]

Really? You've been saying they're a playoff team next year regardless of whether Goober Bylsma's them or not?

(They're ousted in 5 at most if Goober leads the charge, but they're in. They MIGHT make it past the 1st if they aren't battling the other team, the refs, AND Goober. ;))

But the big problem w/ keeping Goober through the summer is we're stuck watching this awful brand of hockey for TWO more years. Punt his arse today.

Somethin' else I find funny. I'm pretty sure that I am more optimistic on what the Sabres are going to look like next year than all the anti-Bylsmites./quote]

Really? You've been saying they're a playoff team next year regardless of whether Goober Bylsma's them or not?

(They're ousted in 5 at most if Goober leads the charge, but they're in. They MIGHT make it past the 1st if they aren't battling the other team, the refs, AND Goober. ;))

Damn. I forgot about the refs,...

we're screwed.

I'm a little lost. I like ROR too. 

If we keep Bylsma? Absolutely. But even without Bylsma i'm not very optimistic. About Murray, about Lehner, about Kane, about Eichel, about Samson, about Terry. There are clouds over everything. I don't think this franchise is in a very good spot. Even if they win 43 games and get a first round appearance next year. I don't think our destination is going to be where many of us thought it would after the tank garbage cleared up.

Bylsma is watching this SJ EDM game talking very quietly at his TV "no San Jose, stop attacking. What are you doing? You need to shut down their offense, not sustain an attack. Mmmmm, coconut water and skinless chicken breast, yum."

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.