BB&G: Revisiting the Sabres/Senators brawl

darksabre

There must be people out there who still have fond memories of that team. I'm not one of them. I have pretty much written the entire slug era from memory. I have no idea why anyone would want to revisit that brawl, especially the players. I mean, Ray Emery spent the whole thing LAUGHING at Biron. And then the Sens got the last laugh in the ECF. How is this fun?

The depth of my love for d4rk cannot be expressed. I don't want to be a fan of a franchise that honors the 10th anniversary of an event like that. Some fans will disagree, but it's just an indication of how little there has been to celebrate of late.

The depth of my love for d4rk cannot be expressed. I don't want to be a fan of a franchise that honors the 10th anniversary of an event like that. Some fans will disagree, but it's just an indication of how little there has been to celebrate of late.

Wow. That says it all right there.

Peters and Biron where reminiscing about The Brawl on the Instigators, Peters joked with Rivet about being upset he wasn't on the team at the time.

Rivet summed it up perfectly: 10 years ago I was playing for Montreal, an organization that celebrates winning Cups not fights.

Peters and Biron where reminiscing about The Brawl on the Instigators, Peters joked with Rivet about being upset he wasn't on the team at the time.

Rivet summed it up perfectly: 10 years ago I was playing for Montreal, an organization that celebrates winning Cups not fights.

:o

Perfect response to that jackass Peters. 

Of course, les Canadien never got near the Cup while Rivet was there.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.