GDT:Nashville at Buffalo 2/28/16 7 pm MSG, WGR

Brawndo

Hey I am ready for the trade deadline tomorrow. I hope it is Sabre scorched earth mother######! We aren't winning with this roster so start the fire sale. First off: GMTM- will you please relieve this head coach of his duties? Wholly #### I am not sure what Tim is expecting to see different next season. With this group, even healthy for an entire season, we are going no where. Make some deals and get a new head coach for the love of God! Terry Pegula, I am glad you have done so much for the community yadda yadda yadda. It is anything but hockey heaven since you have been the owner. I am hoping you get more personally involved and get a damn coach. I also believe it is going to be difficult enticing free agents etc. to come here in the current state of this franchise so it may not be as easy as I would hope. Move some bodies please and start with a clean slate next season.......AGAIN! How many playoff less years has it been for the Sabres now? The Bills? WTF Terry?

Fire sale?  They spent three years tanking to get this talent and now you want to throw it all away.   Show some patience.  A different coach can get better play out of them.

Where have we heard that before?  Oh, yeah.  Ryan Miller.

New core, same flaws?

The difference is this team has all of the vets to build chemistry and experience. They fight and enjoy being together. They have an actual Cup winner on that team, and guys who work hard. 

There's nothing like watching JEichel wind up, hit a seam, and have Gorges or Bogosian double back and rip the puck around the boards for a 50-50 puck battle, when they had had clean possession, and that streaking JEichel. Nothing like it.

Well, until the next time it happens. And the next time, and the ...

There's nothing like watching JEichel wind up, hit a seam, and have Gorges or Bogosian double back and rip the puck around the boards for a 50-50 puck battle, when they had had clean possession, and that streaking JEichel. Nothing like it.

And that's the right play he's making. But because points aren't produced, apparently he sucks

Been a fan since 1970. It's getting brutal

Exactly Jacque! I can still remember getting excited over Sabre hockey. They are losing a new generation of kids with this garbage that has been going on closing in on a decade now. I know Terry has the money but players also want to know they are in an environment that wants to win, that will not settle. I am not seeing it here. No desperation anymore, trot out more crap and lets see where it goes. That to me is why it may be difficult enticing new players to come. How are things in Rochester? How are the Amerks doing cultivating our youth prospects? That will tell you how our "farm is" because it may be the only way we can get players. Via draft and then hoping they are coached well at that level. This season has been a tremendous disappointment. Even more so when you watch the team down the highway play. I feel they are already miles ahead of us. The games we do win, Lehner has to stand on his head. Poor Okposo, he took the chance and is having a decent year. I wonder what's going through his head as the Isles have nicely rebounded.

Been a fan since 1970. It's getting brutal

Right there with you there, Jacque, since 1970.  However, i've been through Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and speeding my way to Acceptance.  Very close to Acceptance.

Fire sale?  They spent three years tanking to get this talent and now you want to throw it all away.   Show some patience.  A different coach can get better play out of them.

Nitro, I will absolutely settle for a new coach. By fire sale I mean the dead weight. I do believe we have 6 players we should keep. That is about all though and I may be stretching it. I do not want a Ron Rolston experiment either. Get a good damn coach. We missed out on Julien. Montreal is starting to get used to Claudes ways once again after a little adjustment period.I will accept a new coach but something seriously needs to happen. As for patience, how many years out of the playoffs has it been? Close to a decade? I think I have shown more then enough patience.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.