Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Boys -- you're really flushing logic down the tubes here.

If Mahomes is as good as the QB the Bills draft in 2018, then the Bills should've drafted Mahomes -- because then they would've had a (presumably) good QB for another year.

And there are multiple ways the Bills trade could blow up in our faces.

I don't know how I could have explained it any better Edited by WildCard

Ok. What if the scouting heads you listening to are wrong?

Let's try again. I didn't listen to scouting heads. I listened to 1 friend and then watched his college film and then him in preseason. I didn't care for much of it. I see the appeal but he didn't wow me.

If he's awesome, then the bills up.

Let's try again. I didn't listen to scouting heads. I listened to 1 friend and then watched his college film and then him in preseason. I didn't care for much of it. I see the appeal but he didn't wow me.

If he's awesome, then the bills ###### up.

Well, the Bills messed up so bad it will be brought up the next 20 years.

Maybe. Or they draft a qb in 2018 so good that we never speak about Mahomes again.

11. Buffalo Bills (7-9)

Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU: After years of prioritizing speed over size at wideout, the Bills under new GM Brandon Beane and coach Sean McDermott have a new prototype at the receiver position -- big with impressive high-pointing ability. The 40-yard dash time isn't nearly as important for Buffalo as it once was. Sutton is 6-foot-3, around 220 pounds, and routinely wins at the catch point, even with smaller defenders draped all over him. With Sutton, Zay Jones and potentially Jordan Matthews if he's extended, the Bills will be difficult to stop in the red zone.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2018-nfl-mock-draft-mason-rudolph-the-only-qb-to-go-in-the-top-five/

LOL. Already walking back this great 2018 class. So who will come on and apologize when the Bills pass on QB again?

I think taking a wr at 11 would be dumb. Take your qb.

Not sure what the rest of your post means.

The Bills have never spent their first pick on a QB. Now they will do it under Sean The Wrestler? A dude who is already angling for his next gig?!

What if Mahomes blows his knee out in game 2 and it's never the same again.... So many options on the table.... It's similar to me arguing with liger that on December 7th, it's going to rain

The it is! It will not be raining.

The Bills have never spent their first pick on a QB. Now they will do it under Sean The Wrestler? A dude who is already angling for his next gig?!

The Sabres never drafted #2 overall until 2014. Something has never happened until it does.

It's all good. I don't care about TBD anymore. Not interested in talking about it and wasting time about it.

I'll go back once they start handing out warnings to Cult of Tyrod members.

This is the type of stuff I was talking about, you just don't get it.  

Think before you type.

Edited by Huckleberry