Charity Auction: 2 tickets to Saturday's Game

Eleven

I have two tickets to Saturday's game that I know I'm not going to use.  Section 117 (center ice), Row 22, on the aisle.

The winner will donate the purchase price to this great organization; if you win the auction, I'll send the donation link:  http://www.plymouthcrossroads.org/

Bid right here in the thread.  Auction ends noon Friday and I'll need a valid email address from the winning bidder so I can send the tix.

I know Sabres ticket prices aren't exactly through the roof but this is probably more fun than selling them on StubHub.  I'm not expecting to raise a ton, just a little.

Technically LTS's post was at 1201.  I'll have to declare TBB the winner unless you guys decide otherwise.  I'll leave the thread open a bit.

Thank you all so much.  You're all very generous.

LTS wins. He can have it. I don't want to turn this into something other than good feelings.

Sorry, stepped out for lunch.  If you want to concede it TBB that's up to you.  I'm fine either way.  You've posted twice on it that i can have it but I was not able to respond.  Just let me know.  I'm not going to hold it against you.  It's for a good cause and I can go to another game at some point as well.

Cygnus - Hehe, I would but in this case my end point after the game is Erie, PA and not back in Rochester.  This is a stop along the way before coaching a double-header hockey game on Sunday in Erie.  That and my son would probably have to stay in the trunk of the car or something. :)