Charity Auction: 2 tickets to Saturday's Game

Eleven

Sorry, stepped out for lunch.  If you want to concede it TBB that's up to you.  I'm fine either way.  You've posted twice on it that i can have it but I was not able to respond.  Just let me know.  I'm not going to hold it against you.  It's for a good cause and I can go to another game at some point as well.

Cygnus - Hehe, I would but in this case my end point after the game is Erie, PA and not back in Rochester.  This is a stop along the way before coaching a double-header hockey game on Sunday in Erie.  That and my son would probably have to stay in the trunk of the car or something. :)

Lol, nice. Good luck with your tourney this wknd! And Tom Webster was telling me you were looking to possibly go to the Toronto game in March? I told him I may be able to get two tix to that game and he said to check with you if you still wanted to go. I'm still working on it, but it's a good possibility I can snag them.

Lol, nice. Good luck with your tourney this wknd! And Tom Webster was telling me you were looking to possibly go to the Toronto game in March? I told him I may be able to get two tix to that game and he said to check with you if you still wanted to go. I'm still working on it, but it's a good possibility I can snag them.

Hmmm.. he was able to get me a ticket.  MIght have been Hoss'?  So I'm good as far as I know. :)

Hmmm.. he was able to get me a ticket. MIght have been Hoss'? So I'm good as far as I know. :)

Ok, this was awhile ago he told me about you. I was having a hard time contacting the guy, but he finally got back to me. Maybe I'll see you there.

Edited by Claude Balls