GDT: Ottawa at Buffalo, November 9, 2016, 7:30 pm

Eleven

Ya, he had a really annoyingly good game today, generating a bunch of chances.

He's bugging me because he has the skill and the brains, but doesn't yet think he does. There was a play late in the third where he hesitated when going after a Senator defenseman who fumbled the puck. If he would have struck, it was his for the taking, but he had too much respect for the guy. The quick decisive hands and thinking that got him that shootout goal aren't showing up often enough because he doesn't believe in himself or something. 

I can see his next level right there, and just want him to step up! 

Samson's my man, and I criticize him with much love. 

Been a fan since 70 and their hard to watch.

We're closer and closer to the day Jack gets back. When the whole crew is here, I think we're going to have some fun. 

Lehner was very, very good in the game. Just not the skill thing. These guys did what they had to do aside from some finish. I hope ROR is back for the weekend. We need him. If he's here we can take 3 or 4 of the next 4 points.

I think Gionta had a very strong game. Team needed that from its captain with center depth of Reinhart-Larsson-Zemgus-Grant. Hated Risto and Kuli on the GA, loved them everywhere else. Love Risto's attack.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.