GDT: Blue/Gold scrimmage

PromoTheRobot

Chris Brown? Wasnt he an Amerk like a bajillion years ago?

Thinking Curtis Brown maybe?

Its great they got RJ to do play by play with Duffer. You know if Razor was just in between the benches that trio would work well. Savvy vet announcer, former player at ice level, and a educated guy for color commentating. 

Nylander is the only first rounder out there, but Bailey, Hurley, Carrier, Cornel, Karabacek, Asplund - it seems like we've got a lot of second-rounders, especially when you consider Fasching and Baptiste feel like 2nd rounders.

Thinking Curtis Brown maybe?

More likely Brad or Greg Brown.

Nylander is the only first rounder out there, but Bailey, Hurley, Carrier, Cornel, Karabacek, Asplund - it seems like we've got a lot of second-rounders, especially when you consider Fasching and Baptiste feel like 2nd rounders.

Well, the team collected like 42 2nd round picks over the last 4 seasons.....

I really like the gold sweaters. It's a good look with the blue pants IMO. Wouldn't mind a gold alternate that looks just like these, all gold with the grey pits.

Probably many people that shy away from gold because of how awful the gold front/blue back ones from a couple years ago were. But I like the 100% gold.

Harbor Center looks every bit the jewel people tell me it is. Nice. 

Nylander sees the game at an advanced level. Somebody upthread mentioned he is simply better than his linemates who can't keep up. He will be a call up sooner than later if he doesn't make the big squad off the bat. 

Hockey in July! 

GO SABRES!!!

Nylander with a sweet penalty shot goal.

Loving this chase thing they're doing.

Agreed, the penalty shot/chase thing is perfect for a game like this. Very exciting and discourages taking penalties. Special teams would be sloppy with young guys that don't play together much. It's a nice alternative.

Pu had a warm feeling hearing the crowd greeting him so often. You could tell he was enjoying his moment wearing a big grin.

Nylander was the real deal speed and skill.

Nylander looked outstanding. The best player there i thought. His shootout goals will be the most talked about part from the development camp but the best play he did IMO was spin off a defender and jet down the wing creating a 2 on 1 break for his team and then setting up Victor Olofsson with a pretty pass. Almost a gimme but the goalie Samuel made a nice save. Olofsson also played real well in my opinion. He was one of the standouts along with Florentino, Bailey and Rasmus Asplund.

Cal Petersen was rock solid, as he usually is. He's got to be viewed as our best prospect netminder at this point, right?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.