Sabres sign RW Kyle Okposo for 7 years, $42 mill

Hoss

On another note, wanted to post this goal from last season:

https://www.nhl.com/video/c-42274103

Good memory of not only how good Sam is, but of what Kane can do. This was a great forcheck with speed that led to a big goal. I truly hope he is able to make it work here.

Nice. I love the way Sam faked his stick position and intercepted the pass over the middle...that made the play for me. If Kane is kept around, he is a good choice to go with Sam and Jack. He adds sandpaper.

Funny how Rick had to throw Jack's name in there even though he was just off the bench and had no part to play in the goal. It also calls to mind him comparing Samson's pass in the Edmonton game to something Eichel would do.

Ya, when Rick said that in the Edmonton game, I thought to myself, "No, that was a SAMSON-like pass". I think he said something to the effect that it was Eichel-like.

Nice. I love the way Sam faked his stick position and intercepted the pass over the middle...that made the play for me. If Kane is kept around, he is a good choice to go with Sam and Jack. He adds sandpaper.

I specifically remember that play and being floored by Reinhart's thinking and how fast he not only moved his stick to intercept it, but also controlled it

I specifically remember that play and being floored by Reinhart's thinking and how fast he not only moved his stick to intercept it, but also controlled it

Here's another tricky interception Reinhart turns into a goal springing Eichel in the gap. He's great at intercepting and turning it right around for a prime scoring chance...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjWg_sLohi8

Edited by Marvelo

Here's another tricky interception Reinhart turns into a goal springing Eichel in the gap. He's great at intercepting and turning it right around for a prime scoring chance...

I can't watch that right now, but is that the goal against Winnipeg?

Edit: I love Reinhart so, so much

Edited by WildCard

God dammit Thorny, those goals make me want Reinhart with Jack

The good news is there is only right answers I think, with the talent level of these 4 guys. Mix Reinhart, Eichel, Okposo and O'Reilly any which way...

And you are going to like the results, I guarantee it.

I-Guarantee-It.jpg

I doubt Samson would have been able to switch from backhand to forehand with one of those heavy wooden sticks of the 70s. The sticks now are so lightweight. But you have to have the brain to come up with the idea of fooling the defenseman to throw the pass over the middle.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.