GDT Sabres at Kings 2/27/16 11:00 pm EST!?! MSG WGR

Brawndo

Tough physical game. Looks like playoff hockey! Really noticed Bailey and hope he continues to improve. He will fit in well here if he can just get that first one.

Someone said something about seeing how McNabb looks. I didn't notice him at all. That is actually a compliment.  

Is Larsson is making Zemgus expendable?

I would say no. I think we all envisioned Zemgus as being the shut down 3rd center, but he's clearly not. IMO, he's a very cheap and ideal 2nd line winger who can fill in many parts for injuries and match ups. Kind of like a Shaw for Chicago. Cost controlled physical presence that adds a nice dynamic to your line. IMO, the emergence of Larsson merely lets Zemgus be himself

I would say no. I think we all envisioned Zemgus as being the shut down 3rd center, but he's clearly not. IMO, he's a very cheap and ideal 2nd line winger who can fill in many parts for injuries and match ups. Kind of like a Shaw for Chicago. Cost controlled physical presence that adds a nice dynamic to your line. IMO, the emergence of Larsson merely lets Zemgus be himself

I would say yes only if he is an essential piece to acquire an asset Murray truly covets.

I would say yes only if he is an essential piece to acquire an asset Murray truly covets.

I can't argue with that. There are only 4 players on the team I wouldn't move. I would put Zemgus slightly below Kane on my list of players I would prefer not to move Edited by WildCard

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.