Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Well that's what's killing me right now. He is objectively bad, but other than Romo, there is nothing better out there that I can see

Pretty much. That's not enough justification for me personally to want to keep him at the price tag of his extension, but I don't think it's totally insane.

I love Sammy. Really hope the injuries were just a run of bad luck.

Hey, at least I included Neo with you.

Separately, I think we're due for a Bortles INT.

Corey White trying his damndest to convince Bills fans that Gilmore actually isn't bad.

Gilmore, meanwhile, hasn't had his name called at all today. Makes me wonder if he got it together over the bye week

I don't think there's a single decision in all of sports I hate more than trying to draw a team offsides. And then to use the time out...this game is the full Rex Ryan experience directly injected into your veins.

And it's EJ Manual coming out for it, everyone on the field knows what's going on as soon as they see him come out in that situation

Gilmore should have gotten a holding, and then it appears we may have gotten pretty lucky with a potential horse collar there on 4th down

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.