OT: Parking for FN'C

WildCard

I'm going to the game Tuesday night, and I can't really walk too well given my knee. I drew the short straw so I have to drive. Is there anywhere relatively cheap, and easy to get out of, that I can park at that's close to the arena? Any help is much appreciated, thanks

I'm going to the game Tuesday night, and I can't really walk too well given my knee. I drew the short straw so I have to drive. Is there anywhere relatively cheap, and easy to get out of, that I can park at that's close to the arena? Any help is much appreciated, thanks

If you get there early enough, the Harborcenter ramp.  I don't know that it's easy to get out of, though.

Just before the ramp on Perry Street there are lots on either side, usually if you get there early they are open. It's a short walk up the street in all honesty.

That's quite the white whale you're looking for there :p

I'd say either park at HarborCenter and chill at 716 after the game, or park farther away and just take the train. Option A will be more expensive and hard to get out of immediately after the game, while option B will be cheaper and easier to exit but involve more walking.

Your friends suck, by the way. Making the cripple drive is low!

I park way up Washington St. at a surface lot that's $3! Washington and Genesee. It's one block over to the Fountain Plaza Metro Station. And that's free at night or on game nights, or all the time, I really don't know. You can't beat it. Riding the train is fun. Would you have any problem getting on and off the train though?

I park way up Washington St. at a surface lot that's $3! Washington and Genesee. It's one block over to the Fountain Plaza Metro Station. And that's free at night or on game nights, or all the time, I really don't know. You can't beat it. Riding the train is fun. Would you have any problem getting on and off the train though?

Free all the time from there.

He might have trouble being banged around by the crowd on a full train, though.

So train or harbor center, either sounds pretty good by me. I'll ask them tomorrow and see what they think. How much is parking at the harbor center?

And yes True, my friends do suck :lol: They think I'm exaggerating the knee. Can't wait for my MRI on Wednesday

So train or harbor center, either sounds pretty good by me. I'll ask them tomorrow and see what they think. How much is parking at the harbor center?

And yes True, my friends do suck :lol: They think I'm exaggerating the knee. Can't wait for my MRI on Wednesday

$25.00 ish.

If you drive a Mercedes G63, I would avoid the harbor center garage.  Seems they have been towing them out of there.  Especially if they are black... 

:w00t:

I think WC is safe, he has a silver Mer-say-dee's.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.