The politics of terrorism

Hoss

This has left me shaken. I flew to Paris to study abroad less than 2 weeks after the Charlie Hebdo attack. Call it naive but I wasn't as disturbed as this latest attack has left me. Like others have said, once you live in the city and feel the tradition and culture, it doesn't quite hit home any harder. 

Can someone please explain to me why India and Pakistan have yet to go to war? Because of the Paris attacks, I've been looking up terror attacks, and there are a ton in India, of huge proportions. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't most of those terrorists come from Pakistan? And, both countries know this?

... the "situation" that's meaningful to me, this night, isn't the "situation" in a Parisian concert hall ...

I'm lost on what you're trying to do here. I'm providing information as to whether or not the hostages are still in immediate danger. If you'd like to have a language war this isn't the time.

I'm grateful for the reporting. I have no quarrel with it or the language you're using.

I'm telling you I'm looking well beyond tonight and concert halls. No war of words occurred to me.

Edited by N'eo

Can someone please explain to me why India and Pakistan have yet to go to war? Because of the Paris attacks, I've been looking up terror attacks, and there are a ton in India, of huge proportions. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't most of those terrorists come from Pakistan? And, both countries know this?

Short answer: they both have nukes. 

Edited by 2_minutes_4_roughing

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.