Desert Dogs @ Vancouver: 4-9-2015 10pm EST

CallawaySabres

Up until that goal Arizona had looked as sharp as I've seen them. That goal there was on the goalie.

I wasn't referring to that goal as being dumb but more so their offensive opportunities. They seem to pass when they should shoot and shoot when they should pass, and it's usually a very obvious situation

So, the Bruins game tonight basically insures that Piitsburgh has nothing to play for Saturday. Yes, I think every Islander is drinking their ass off right now.

I said it when we beat he Bruins , that town will always find a way to screw Buffalo.

both those results get Buffalo 29th, Bruins win lottery. Book it.

So, the Bruins game tonight basically insures that Piitsburgh has nothing to play for Saturday. Yes, I think every Islander is drinking their ass off right now.

I said it when we beat he Bruins , that town will always find a way to screw Buffalo.

Too early. Please, too early.

I am so glad the Bruins will miss the playoffs, but if they win the lottery....I will shoot myself.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.