2015 NCAA Hockey Tournament

dEnnis the Menace

Does this mean Eichel goes back to BU to win it?

What if he decides he wants to stay before the draft and we pick second. Does Murray change who he picks? He's been scouting this Erie-London series and u also have Strome and Marner. I hope that doesn't happen but hey u never know. I still want McDavid.

Edited by SabresBillsFan

I have to say, last night I went through the Eichel videos and was impressed. I recall the World Juniors and remember I liked Eichel more. But this here was a championship for his school, annnnnnnnnnnnd, I wasn't impressed with what I saw out of him. I kind of was expecting him to turn into beast mode the last five minutes and win this for them.

I have to say, last night I went through the Eichel videos and was impressed. I recall the World Juniors and remember I liked Eichel more. But this here was a championship for his school, annnnnnnnnnnnd, I wasn't impressed with what I saw out of him. I kind of was expecting him to turn into beast mode the last five minutes and win this for them.

He can't stop the goalie from dropping a routine pop up.

I'm with SiZzle. I expected more at the end when they needed him.

I'll just say that with all the college hockey I have watched, I have never seen a player control a game anywhere near like he has, and as a freshman no less. I think people expect too much given his hype. I hope we see similar comments when Erie doesn't make it to the Memorial Cup.

I'll just say that with all the college hockey I have watched, I have never seen a player control a game anywhere near like he has, and as a freshman no less. I think people expect too much given his hype. I hope we see similar comments when Erie doesn't make it to the Memorial Cup.

Admittedly, the only college hockey I watch is this tourney (maybe some other games throughout the year as background noise), so I'm probably not the best evaluator of talent. I'll also repeat that, to me, it looked like he was the only reason that team was in the final.

People underestimate what the best teams in college hockey look like. It's not like he was playing a bunch of pick-up games. He played very well this tournament.

O'Conner? O'Conner? Is it that he's a kid, and shaky, and people feel bad for shaky kids? Or, what...is there more to that story? Hello?

He's one of the oldest out there. He was a 23 year old junior. He is goi g to be the story of this tourney years from now. He will have a lot on his shoulders.

People underestimate what the best teams in college hockey look like. It's not like he was playing a bunch of pick-up games. He played very well this tournament.

I think people expect to see Eichel score 5 a game each night. That will never be how it works in college. That kid is miles ahead of everyone out there and when you take the time to watch the little things, you know it. To see a freshman dominate in the way he did, it is truly amazing. I've been Round for the last 15 years and no be has come close to what he has done. Toews is the golden child and Eichel blew him out of the water, who by the way was also not a national championship winner.

He's one of the oldest out there. He was a 23 year old junior. He is goi g to be the story of this tourney years from now. He will have a lot on his shoulders.

I think people expect to see Eichel score 5 a game each night. That will never be how it works in college. That kid is miles ahead of everyone out there and when you take the time to watch the little things, you know it. To see a freshman dominate in the way he did, it is truly amazing. I've been Round for the last 15 years and no be has come close to what he has done. Toews is the golden child and Eichel blew him out of the water, who by the way was also not a national championship winner.

Good stuff. This gives me hope and is good to hear.

Thank you. This is the kind of post we need. No frills, no whatevers, just pure info to answer and enlighten.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.