GDT: Buffalo at Nashville. 3/21/2015 8:00 MSG

Doohickie

You could tell the Nashville player felt bad, he went right down to D'Amigo as he was skating by, but then kept going. I think he knew it was bad but was confused as to what to do.

OUCH -- saw the hit, but didn't hear the broadcast team say anything about lost teeth!  No wonder he went down so hard on the ice (and stayed there).

If I hadn't seen the link on Twitter, I wouldn't have known either.  The stick got him on the side of the face and I was worried it was his eye or something before he finally skated off.

If I hadn't seen the link on Twitter, I wouldn't have known either.  The stick got him on the side of the face and I was worried it was his eye or something before he finally skated off.

Yeah, I'm glad it's not his eye, but I'm guessing he won't be back tonight.  Surprised the broadcast guys haven't said anything since intermission about it.  Hope he has a good dentist at home!

Not really any chance for Hackett on that one.

I actually agree with the call. One hand on the stick...one on the arm....you can't do dat....you do dat....you go to da box....

Oops. Meant to quote the post about Larsson. I'll blame the iPhone.

Edited by iTInSn

I actually agree with the call. One hand on the stick...one on the arm....you can't do dat....you do dat....you go to da box....

He did get his hand out, but it almost looked like as soon as he did he realized he shouldn't and took it back (didn't look like it really held up the other guy at all).  Oh well.

Phil Housley! Didn't even think of him

Ok, now I'm confused....do you remember exactly what that question was? Because in 83/84 Housely had 31g, Bourque had 31g and Coffey had 40g. Maybe he said first Sabre d-man with 30 in a season, but that's not how I heard it. I think Ray effed up the question, which wouldn't surprise me at all.

Ok, now I'm confused....do you remember exactly what that question was? Because in 83/84 Housely had 31g, Bourque had 31g and Coffey had 40g. Maybe he said first Sabre d-man with 30 in a season, but that's not how I heard it. I think Ray effed up the question, which wouldn't surprise me at all.

I thought he said youngest D-man?  Not sure now.

Another reason I can't wait for this season to be over and next season to start is that I'm looking forward to watching Johan Larsson playing well as a Sabre without being worried he'll screw up our draft pick.  Save some of this for next year, Johan!

the peka sure has been stiff for Nashville tonight

Booooooooo.....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.