Are the current Buffalo Sabres our version of "The Marshmallow Test"?

MBHockey13

I look at it like this. Why pound the pavement day after day to get a job, work hard at it even if you don't really like it or it doesn't pay as much as you might like,… when you can just stay at home and collect unemployment.

Not bad. Or... the Sabres faked a back injury to get on disability, and now they're spending that check on Mega Millions tickets.

Yea that totally warranted that horseshit. Continue riding me. Grudges are cute. Shows you care.

Just keep thinking that you act differently than everyone else here and are above us. That's pretty attractive too. No grudge. Just pointing out BS on whatever side it comes.

Just keep thinking that you act differently than everyone else here and are above us. That's pretty attractive too. No grudge. Just pointing out BS on whatever side it comes.

Whatever helps you. :p I just find it a wee bit funny that a light-hearted thread got turned into a bitch fest by the anti-tankers who don't like it when you poke at them and ask them to calm down.

We all need to chill out. I fear this place may be too damaged to ever return to civilized discussion after this season. Hopefully not.

Whatever helps you. :p I just find it a wee bit funny that a light-hearted thread got turned into a bitch fest by the anti-tankers who don't like it when you poke at them and ask them to calm down.

We all need to chill out. I fear this place may be too damaged to ever return to civilized discussion after this season. Hopefully not.

I have no problem with the first part of the OP, but I find nothing lighthearted or fun about the assertion that the anti-tankers are less intelligent for our stance. And as has been pointed out, the two decisions (marshmallow vs McDavid) are hardly equivalent. Edited by biodork

I have no problem with the first part of the OP, but I find nothing lighthearted or fun about the assertion that the anti-tankers are less intelligent for our stance. And as has been pointed out, the two decisions (marshmallow vs McDavid) are hardly equivalent.

I didn't read it like that. I just read it as an interesting point of the study. Although... I WAS in the 99th percentile in math on the SATs... ;)

I didn't take blind shots at posters for legitimately no reason.

So you have reason behind your blind shots? That's even worse............

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mmmmmmmm......... Peeps............................

I like them stale. Thoughts? 

(Two separate posts)

Edited by JJFIVEOH

So you have reason behind your blind shots? That's even worse............

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mmmmmmmm......... Peeps............................

I like them stale. Thoughts?

(Two separate posts)

Mmmmm peeps. If you tempt me with more peeps I'll just eat the first and the murder my way to the others.

I think I saw chocolate ones here not long ago, too. I love me some Peeps, but they are all single-serving packages to me so I don't buy often, lol.

Haha, I got those yesterday. Chocolate Peeps with a solid chocolate bottom. Waiting for them to get stale. 

I'll say it again, you really don't remember very well how pissy you got during the winning streak when we would "poke" the pro-tankers. I guess turnabout isn't fair play.

In the end, though, I think we'll all be fine. Winning cures a lot. Let's just hope we start doing that at some undisclosed time in the future.

I didn't read it like that. I just read it as an interesting point of the study. Although... I WAS in the 99th percentile in math on the SATs... ;)

See, that's just funny.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.