7%

bob_sauve28

That's our power play success percentage. Let's just pretend there is no such think as the tank and the Sabres are trying to improve, make the playoffs and hopefully make a run. How do they change this awful, horrible, laughable Power Play?

* Just keep working at it and they will get better?

* Bring up Phil Valone from Rochester?

* Bring up Chad R from Ra Cha Cha and hope he can QB the PP better?

* Use one of those three draft picks to trade for someone?

I'm of the mind to keep working at it, but if they are right in the race at the trade deadline I'm pulling the trigger on a deal if the price is right

Good NHL power plays are good because they have good NHL players on them. High end, make ya miss, play makers, snipers, booming slippers. I don't see a lot of that on this roster, maybe a little with Ennis, Moulson and Stewart.

At least you didn't mention coaching...

Good NHL power plays are good because they have good NHL players on them. High end, make ya miss, play makers, snipers, booming slippers. I don't see a lot of that on this roster, maybe a little with Ennis, Moulson and Stewart.

But a talented QB on the point can make a lot of difference....as can good coaching, lol :angel:

Holy crap could you make the thread title more vague? Is it possible?

You can't change the pp much because it indicates the underlying problem we have as a team, lack of talent. Also for years now this team has been inept at one timers. Risto seems to be the only guy capable of getting a point shot to the net.

Some of these guys have nice slippers, I'm sure. Staffcoughcoughfordcough

You are slipping. A post about chad ruhwedel being an nhl ppqb and no negative comment :P

I honestly didn't think you had it in you. You are close to being invited to the meetings. We sit around, and shift uncomfortably in our seats, and complain about our long balls.

is it true that you have a measurement requirement before joining and that they must extend to the knees when standing?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.