Sabres Schedule Wallpaper -November 2014-

Peppy22

1 month in the books and a few more to go. So far not a good season and the Sabres need to pick it up if they wanna climb in the standings. Cover-Boy this month is Sam Reinhart who might not even play a game this month if he gets send back to juniors. However look at him every day of november and think of the times ahead. The future is bright for Buffalo.

wp_sabres_14_11_tn.jpg

1 month in the books and a few more to go. So far not a good season and the Sabres need to pick it up if they wanna climb in the standings. Cover-Boy this month is Sam Reinhart who might not even play a game this month if he gets send back to juniors. However look at him every day of november and think of the times ahead. The future is bright for Buffalo.

wp_sabres_14_11_tn.jpg

Very nice. Thanks as always!

Hey Peppy,

Very nice as always.

I noticed on your web site that you have that now infamous quote from TP on the day he was introduced as owner ... problem is you list him as the General Manager.

Maybe that is by design, since TP is calling all the shots now.

my bad. I think I had a GM quote before and forgot to change the last part...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.