GDT: Columbus vs Buffalo, 7pm

wjag

If you unable to get any news about the Sabres except from an isolated feed of Rob Ray's commentary, you'd swear we were 82 - 0 last year. You'd also lose brain cells because you can only hear the phrase "good job" with no variation so many times without losing your mind.

If you unable to get any news about the Sabres except from an isolated feed of Rob Ray's commentary, you'd swear we were 82 - 0 last year. You'd also lose brain cells because you can only hear the phrase "good job" with no variation so many times without losing your mind.

I like when he said we are used to seeing that on Zemgus' goal. Ummm ... no we are not..

Myers, meanwhile, he's the future captain. He's definitely sharp right now. Teddy pulled him out of hockey hell.

I think he is playing well. No defensive breakdowns, lots of hustle and creating chances

I don't think you're watching close enough.

With what? He's looked confused a couple times. Ran into Gionta when it was clear Gionta was trying to wheel behind the net. Changed right in front of his partner which almost turned into a bad turnover.

So does Moulson and Jorges. Positioning and puck movement he has been solid.

Reinhardt looks like an 18 year old out there. I don't see him staying up here but I do like him having 9 games so he knows where he needs to get to.

This team is better with Grigorenko in the line up over Reinhardt.

There's no d in this Reinhart...

(Go ahead Ink)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.