OT : NHL 15 - On EA Access Early Release for XBOX ONE

Kristian

here ya go hardcore. here is the lawyers dodge from Rammer in his Q and A. asked a direct question if we had to wait till nhl 16 for this and does he confirm or deny? nope we get the we will be transparent as we build back blah blah blah oo and time table tbd

EA_HLT wrote:

Penguins2013 wrote:When could we expect OTP as we were used too with Created players for Leagues like VGHL and others its's important to our seasons and future to know if it will be implemented with created players in NHL 15 or if it will come in NHL 16 with EASHL possibly? Please answer!!! Thanks for everything you do for the community.

We'll be fully transparent on the development of OTP as we build back towards created players and the EASHL.

The exact timetable is TBD.

here ya go hardcore. here is the lawyers dodge from Rammer in his Q and A. asked a direct question if we had to wait till nhl 16 for this and does he confirm or deny? nope we get the we will be transparent as we build back blah blah blah oo and time table tbd

EA_HLT wrote:

Penguins2013 wrote:When could we expect OTP as we were used too with Created players for Leagues like VGHL and others its's important to our seasons and future to know if it will be implemented with created players in NHL 15 or if it will come in NHL 16 with EASHL possibly? Please answer!!! Thanks for everything you do for the community.

We'll be fully transparent on the development of OTP as we build back towards created players and the EASHL.

The exact timetable is TBD.

A lawyer knows better then to answer that straight up Cuz the don't have a set date

Makes sense.

I usually only play Be A Pro, and online versus, so I guess I'm one of the people not missing much.

Sure, BAP isn't the Live The Life, but that particular game mode did seem very hastily added anyway.

Only thing that bothers me righht now is the no-sim-to-next-shift, which is supposedly added in a september patch, so...

just wanted to add. this is not listed as a september patch. the coach grading you when you go to the bench is. sim to next shift is not

A lawyer knows better then to answer that straight up Cuz the don't have a set date

set dates don't mean anything to them. they set reveal dates for the next game every year. I don't think they have hit one yet. I will be shocked if they roll out OTP before december hits.

just wanted to add. this is not listed as a september patch. the coach grading you when you go to the bench is. sim to next shift is not

set dates don't mean anything to them. they set reveal dates for the next game every year. I don't think they have hit one yet. I will be shocked if they roll out OTP before december hits.

the game comes out right around thus time every year so not sure what you mean

I have a ps4, everyone complaining about the missing stuff doesn't have a next gen system. It's September and I want to play NHL. I actually thank Ea for releasing it even though it's incomplete so I can play. There will be updates bringing the missing stuff back, so quit reading the blogs and chill out. Sorry had to be said.

My tag is Naulter8, if you have a ps4, add me and we will play

Agreed. The gameplay on PS4 is terrific. I'm a little annoyed that I can't edit player numbers (Reinhart wears 10 when you bring him up). The three stars thing was always fun but will be added in at some point this month.

There's a lot to be really satisfied by.

EDIT: I said this before Naulter went nuts.

EDIT 2: I have never played EASHL. I play online, be a GM and be a pro modes only. That's plenty for me, and the patches are going to make those modes plenty fine (only annoyance is that you can't sim between shifts).

Edited by Tankalicious

Hey tank when it comes back you gotta play EASHL. I never played until nhl 14 and it the most competitive and fun multiplayer iv ever done. I say that as someone who played a ton of halo and shooters

A good friend of mine from college played and I was pretty jealous since it looked fun. Seems like something you've got to set some dedicated time aside for, though, right?

My theory on those people who want next-gen: don't buy current gen items. Take that $65 and put it aside. Maybe a little bit of that plus a little Christmas cash gets you the next gen?

Why do you think so? I figure I buy the game now, get a year out of it, and hope the price falls on the next gens by next year.

Why do you think so? I figure I buy the game now, get a year out of it, and hope the price falls on the next gens by next year.

Well if they're waiting a year then that works fine, too. My brother doesn't have a lot of money but will be getting next gen probably by March... So it seems like a waste of money to buy a bunch of these games now (including Advanced warfare which comes out in November) when he'll only have them for a few months.

Well if they're waiting a year then that works fine, too. My brother doesn't have a lot of money but will be getting next gen probably by March... So it seems like a waste of money to buy a bunch of these games now (including Advanced warfare which comes out in November) when he'll only have them for a few months.

I only ever play NHL anymore, so I'm not spending a ton. My brother has a 360 too, so I get online with him.

Plus, still kind of unsure whether to go PS4, Xbox 1, or to wait and see where the Valve Steam Machine goes from here.

Don't mean to start a flame-war, but X360 NHL15 is getting a rough ride in this preview, assuming it's real, and I don't see why it wouldn't be.

I pretty much expected current-gen NHL15 to be something more like NHL14 V2.0, however according to this preview, it seems more like NHL14 V1.02.

Like I said, don't mean to throw fuel on the fire, everyone decides for themselves.

A good friend of mine from college played and I was pretty jealous since it looked fun. Seems like something you've got to set some dedicated time aside for, though, right?

No you don't have to join a team/club and play, there is "drop-in" games where you play with randoms and its still really fun. No different than playing call of duty with randoms or going into a game with 5 friends. Yea iit is better with friends, but its not a requirement. Matches last like 20 minutes, but it is really some of the most fun and competitive gaming I have ever seen.

Don't mean to start a flame-war, but X360 NHL15 is getting a rough ride in this preview, assuming it's real, and I don't see why it wouldn't be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn5XHhd9zbc

I pretty much expected current-gen NHL15 to be something more like NHL14 V2.0, however according to this preview, it seems more like NHL14 V1.02.

Like I said, don't mean to throw fuel on the fire, everyone decides for themselves.

yea nhl 15 on old gen is a copy and paste. So to compare, the old gen nhl 15 is NHL 14 with roster update (still has all the modes, and crappy computer AI) while the next gen NHL 15 has an entirely new gameplay experience that is a blast, but lacks heavily on the modes

Edited by Numark

No you don't have to join a team/club and play, there is "drop-in" games where you play with randoms and its still really fun. No different than playing call of duty with randoms or going into a game with 5 friends. Yea iit is better with friends, but its not a requirement. Matches last like 20 minutes, but it is really some of the most fun and competitive gaming I have ever seen.

I'll have to check it out then. Thanks man.

I dont have the old gen one. But my understanding is everything in nhl 14 is in nhl 15 for old gen. You are basically paying for a roster ypdate and new tuner sets

This is correct, I've already started a Live the Life on old gen, and it is exactly the same, and you CAN simulate to your next shift.

Awesome, thanks fellas.

• 1 month later...

Doing a be a gm "coach" experience on youtube, where I'm playing coach only, to the Blackhawks.

This game ended in an absolutely hilarious fashion ������

Tried doing a season with the Sabres, but went 1-5-1 in my first 7 games......

Edited by Kristian

Doing a be a gm "coach" experience on youtube, where I'm playing coach only, to the Blackhawks.

This game ended in an absolutely hilarious fashion ������

Tried doing a season with the Sabres, but went 1-5-1 in my first 7 games......

So what you're telling me is that Foligno-Girgensons-Ellis is our scoring line?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.