OT : NHL 15 - On EA Access Early Release for XBOX ONE

Kristian

I must admit, I'd much rather the development team focused their energy on delivering a nice "on-ice" experience, rather than a half-assed game, loaded with different game modes.

IMHO, the AI in next-gen NHL 15 is vastly superior to that of NHL 14, and the new player and puck physics really make for an enjoyable game, so far.

Also, the teammate AI in Be A Pro, is vastly improved, and your teammates actually attempt to create plays in the offensive zone, plays a shutdown game if you're up by 2 in the third, and on some nights, just make plain bad decisions. Just like they would in real life.

right. But the different modes are what give you reasons to play. Think how stupid some of the missing stuff is. In be a gm you can send your scout around the world on assignments to scout areas. But you cant actually DRAFT anyone. All the visual improvements in the world wont keep people playing in play now mode

xbox one sucks, PS4 rules :D

Right!?

The dev team announced that there will be patches post-launch to fix a lot of the issues. The draft in GM mode will be added in September. Three stars, HUT fixes and more. I don't have a link here at work but it had me feeling encouraged and ready to buy again.

Right!?

The dev team announced that there will be patches post-launch to fix a lot of the issues. The draft in GM mode will be added in September. Three stars, HUT fixes and more. I don't have a link here at work but it had me feeling encouraged and ready to buy again.

Were those issues, specifically drafting in Be a GM, or simulating until your next shift in Be a Pro, unique to the PS4 and Xbox One versions? Or do they exist in the PS3/Xbox360 NHL 15s as well? And if so, should I hold off on buying them until they are fixed, or can you buy them and have them fixed on the PS3? (I don't know how that stuff works :P )

right. But the different modes are what give you reasons to play. Think how stupid some of the missing stuff is. In be a gm you can send your scout around the world on assignments to scout areas. But you cant actually DRAFT anyone. All the visual improvements in the world wont keep people playing in play now mode

Stupid yes, but without good gameplay, even the coolest feature is useless anyway :-/

Were those issues, specifically drafting in Be a GM, or simulating until your next shift in Be a Pro, unique to the PS4 and Xbox One versions? Or do they exist in the PS3/Xbox360 NHL 15s as well? And if so, should I hold off on buying them until they are fixed, or can you buy them and have them fixed on the PS3? (I don't know how that stuff works :P )

I'm not sure, to be honest.

Alright, thanks a bunch! Heading out now to get it, actually :P

They updated the computer AI and the puck physics a little bit, and the ratings progression system in gm mode (young players get better the more you play them). But yea it's basically NHL 14 with new rosters and that's it. No broken or missing features

They updated the computer AI and the puck physics a little bit, and the ratings progression system in gm mode (young players get better the more you play them). But yea it's basically NHL 14 with new rosters and that's it. No broken or missing features

See this works for me: I get odd numbers, so my most recent is NHL 13. Had I owned 14, I wouldn't have bothered

I have a ps4, everyone complaining about the missing stuff doesn't have a next gen system. It's September and I want to play NHL. I actually thank Ea for releasing it even though it's incomplete so I can play. There will be updates bringing the missing stuff back, so quit reading the blogs and chill out. Sorry had to be said.

My tag is Naulter8, if you have a ps4, add me and we will play

I have a ps4, everyone complaining about the missing stuff doesn't have a next gen system. It's September and I want to play NHL. I actually thank Ea for releasing it even though it's incomplete so I can play. There will be updates bringing the missing stuff back, so quit reading the blogs and chill out. Sorry had to be said.

lets revisit this post of yours in a month or 2 and see how you feel

Let's do it, let me guess, you don't have a next gen console? Didn't think so. It's incomplete NHL without features I don't give two ###### over that everyone is making a HUGE deal about or no nhl for anyone with a next gen. The game play is 10x better then NHL 14. I probably play more of both then anyone on this site. In two months when you buy the game Cuz it's complete and I'm way better then you Cuz I've been playing for a long time remember this

Let's do it, let me guess, you don't have a next gen console? Didn't think so. It's incomplete NHL without features I don't give two ###### over that everyone is making a HUGE deal about or no nhl for anyone with a next gen. The game play is 10x better then NHL 14. I probably play more of both then anyone on this site. In two months when you buy the game Cuz it's complete and I'm way better then you Cuz I've been playing for a long time remember this

Also, remember all the awesome exciting off season moves? Enjoy playing without them

I play two modes in the nhl series, gm mode and EASHL. Nexgen version doesn't cut it for me until next year. Your opinion is in the minority but nice job attacking the majority for no reason because they don't agree with you.

The GM mode is broken and there is no EASHL (nor will there be this year). Iv always had the opinion that once you play EASHL you can't go back playing against the computer

wow you are an incredible ###### stick. in two months you will be congratulating yourself for beating the one person left that is willing to play the game in online mode, in 1 on 1 mode. the game is a unpolished turd the only conclusion I can come to is you either work for EA and your panties are so tight it is cutting blood circulation or you are so excited by new improved game play that you honestly think taking away features that have been in game since nhl94 is a super awsome idea. Either way if you are the target audience EA is trying to please I weep for future NHL releases

I've played tons of eashl, legend 3, it's coming in an update, majority of the people read a blog and get upset. Don't buy 15 I don't care. Not attacking anyone. If you all don't want to buy the game, then don't. There's plenty of people online for me to play so I don't really care. But in 2 months when you realize what ea said was true and the reviews are confused fans venting, don't be upset when the true hardcore fans ability at the game was surpass yours.

wow you are an incredible ###### stick. in two months you will be congratulating yourself for beating the one person left that is willing to play the game in online mode, in 1 on 1 mode. the game is a unpolished turd the only conclusion I can come to is you either work for EA and your panties are so tight it is cutting blood circulation or you are so excited by new improved game play that you honestly think taking away features that have been in game since nhl94 is a super awsome idea. Either way if you are the target audience EA is trying to please I weep for future NHL releases

Quite frankly, you don't have a next generation system, your opinion ain't worth a pic of ###### ###### to me.

I've played tons of eashl, legend 3, it's coming in an update, majority of the people read a blog and get upset. Don't buy 15 I don't care. Not attacking anyone. If you all don't want to buy the game, then don't. There's plenty of people online for me to play so I don't really care. But in 2 months when you realize what ea said was true and the reviews are confused fans venting, don't be upset when the true hardcore fans ability at the game was surpass yours.

Unless things have changed, EA has confirmed EASHL will not be making it into nhl 15 for xbox one or PS4. Why do you think it is coming (honest question)?

http://www.easports.com/nhl/news/2014/nhl-15-game-modes

how about you read what EA said? there is no EASHL coming to NHL 15 on next gen. the only online stuff being added "at a later date" is OTP and guess what it is not with your created player. you will have to pick a NHL team and it can't even be 6 on 6, it is limited to 5 on 5. but by all means be all leet and pwn dem newbs you hardcore fan Edited by drnkirishone

Have you even played the game for a next gen system??? Or are you just reading blogs and copy pasting. If played both, I've read all the blogs. Don't buy the game then! Wait for 16, or find something wrong with that one and quit playing all together, I won't lose sleep either way

Have you even played the game for a next gen system??? Or are you just reading blogs and copy pasting. If played both, I've read all the blogs. Don't buy the game then! Wait for 16, or find something wrong with that one and quit playing all together, I won't lose sleep either way

You are such a clown and obvious troll. EA said EASHL isn't coming, the majority of the game modes are missing, and gm mode is broken.

What in the world are you talking about? EA said they are going to try and add stuff in via patch (not EASHL). But they have failed at that promise before.

And why are you babbling about blogs, go plug in your game and see if you can find the game modes

Edited by Numark

i know you won't your to hardcore for lost sleep. you pwn sleep so hard.

Unless things have changed, EA has confirmed EASHL will not be making it into nhl 15 for xbox one or PS4. Why do you think it is coming (honest question)?

http://www.easports.com/nhl/news/2014/nhl-15-game-modes

That article is from August 15th. Follow this link, this article is 13 hours old not 3 weeks http://o.canada.com/technology/gaming/nhl-15-review-great-gameplay-overshadowed-by-missing-features

You are such a clown and obvious troll. EA said EASHL isn't coming, the majority of the game modes are missing, and gm mode is broken.

What in the world are you talking about? EA said they are going to try and add stuff in via patch (not EASHL). But they have failed at that promise before.

And why are you babbling about blogs, go plug in your game and see if you can find the game modes

Your a clown buddy, go read your month old news. Grab a brain buddy

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.