OT : NHL 15 - On EA Access Early Release for XBOX ONE

Kristian

That article is from August 15th. Follow this link, this article is 13 hours old not 3 weeks http://o.canada.com/technology/gaming/nhl-15-review-great-gameplay-overshadowed-by-missing-features

One, That link even says EASHL isn't coming.....

Two, that's an opinion piece from an unknown website. My link was EAs one and only statement on eashl

Edited by Numark

That article is from August 15th. Follow this link, this article is 13 hours old not 3 weeks http://o.canada.com/...issing-features

Your a clown buddy, go read your month old news. Grab a brain buddy

o man i take back all i said... they are gonna patch in the 3 stars at the end of the game. that makes it totally worth 60 bucks. can you teach me to be hardcore like you?

The guy who created the game says EASHL will be coming in October. Nice try though, try learning something for yourself instead of hearing something and repeating it dipstick

Ea says it's not coming. The link you provided says it's not coming. You suck at trolling and I'm not responding any more to you today, bye

Edited by Numark

One, That link even says EASHL isn't coming.....

Two, that's an opinion piece from an unknown website. My link was EAs one and only statement on eashl

One, learn to read! I know it's a big article, it was the first one on Google, you can find 30 other links with the same story Cuz the guy who made the game said it.

Two, your link is old as ###### and that information wasn't released a month ago....

Understand yet????

o man i take back all i said... they are gonna patch in the 3 stars at the end of the game. that makes it totally worth 60 bucks. can you teach me to be hardcore like you?

Yes I can, remove finger from bunghole

One, learn to read! I know it's a big article, it was the first one on Google, you can find 30 other links with the same story Cuz the guy who made the game said it.

Two, your link is old as ###### and that information wasn't released a month ago....

Understand yet????

I really hope your internet trolling skills are no reflection of your hardcore NHL15 ps4 skills

wow you are an incredible ###### stick. in two months you will be congratulating yourself for beating the one person left that is willing to play the game in online mode, in 1 on 1 mode. the game is a unpolished turd the only conclusion I can come to is you either work for EA and your panties are so tight it is cutting blood circulation or you are so excited by new improved game play that you honestly think taking away features that have been in game since nhl94 is a super awsome idea. Either way if you are the target audience EA is trying to please I weep for future NHL releases

Don't mean to add to the mud-slinging here, but here's my two cents :

Honestly, if you haven't played it, how can you really tell?

I've played it, and I enjoy the gameplay, which I'll take over different game modes any day.

Programming a hockey game from the ground up must be a huge task, and in the case of the current gen series, they had years to develop and tweak their game engine. Leaving time for developing new and interesting game modes.

NHL07 wasn't a very good game. They ended up pretty much having to do NHL08 from scratch, or at least that's how it felt. NHL08 was an improvement so huge, it felt like a different franchise altogether,

NHL15 is an improved hockey experience over NHL14, which I feared it wouldn't be.

I'm sorry, you can call me EA fanboy or whatever, but I would've hated for them to focus so much of their energy into adding different game modes, that they ended up programming a bad game they would need to patch on for years to come.

"Among the extensive list of missing features is Online Team Play and GM Connected, two of my favourite parts of the series. Online Team Play, a match where each person controls an individual player on a team, is coming in anOctober update"

That's a line from the article for you!!! Otp is coming, therefor EASHL is coming

"Among the extensive list of missing features is Online Team Play and GM Connected, two of my favourite parts of the series. Online Team Play, a match where each person controls an individual player on a team, is coming in anOctober update"

That's a line from the article for you!!! Otp is coming, therefor EASHL is coming

That's a line from"Among the extensive list of missing features is Online Team Play and GM Connected, two of my favourite parts of the series. Online Team Play, a match where each person controls an individual player on a team, is coming in anOctober update"

That's a line from the article for you!!! Otp is coming, therefore EASHL is coming the article for you!!! Otp is coming, therefor EASHL is coming

I've played it, and I enjoy the gameplay, which I'll take over different game modes any day.

Programming a hockey game from the ground up must be a huge task, and in the case of the current gen series, they had years to develop and tweak their game engine. Leaving time for developing new and interesting game modes.

NHL07 wasn't a very good game. They ended up pretty much having to do NHL08 from scratch, or at least that's how it felt. NHL08 was an improvement so huge, it felt like a different franchise altogether,

NHL15 is an improved hockey experience over NHL14, which I feared it wouldn't be.

I'm sorry, you can call me EA fanboy or whatever, but I would've hated for them to focus so much of their energy into adding different game modes, that they ended up programming a bad game they would need to patch on for years to come.

Hey man, it doesn't matter if they played it or not, didn't you read the month old article saying it sucks? Haha

You can't really defend the laundry list of modes and features they left out. I played the demo and the gameplay is a million times better. But I play GM mode and EASHL only. I'm not getting the version without EASHL. If your a gm mode, EASHL, live the life then old gen works better. If you are a HUT or okay playing against AI, next gen is for you.

Every other sports franchise managed to carry over their features, while the nhl series skipped an installment to have longer dev times, and didn't carry over much

That's a line from"Among the extensive list of missing features is Online Team Play and GM Connected, two of my favourite parts of the series. Online Team Play, a match where each person controls an individual player on a team, is coming in anOctober update"

That's a line from the article for you!!! Otp is coming, therefore EASHL is coming the article for you!!! Otp is coming, therefor EASHL is coming

Hey man, it doesn't matter if they played it or not, didn't you read the month old article saying it sucks? Haha

dumb ass doesn't seem to know OTP and EASHL are 2 seperate things. this gets better and better

I really hope your internet trolling skills are no reflection of your hardcore NHL15 ps4 skills

I'm not trolling you son, trying to undue the months of knowledge you accumulated while being trolled and not knowing it

dumb ass doesn't seem to know OTP and EASHL are 2 seperate things. this gets better and better

I know what they are, I have a current system lol. I read articles not the comments at the bottom my illiterate friend. I guarantee you, by December, I will be playing Otp and EASHL. Quite frankly, I'm done arguing with you because you don't know what your talking about. Your opinion is worthless you haven't played it. Now please, remove finger from bung hole your making me uncomfortable

You can't really defend the laundry list of modes and features they left out. I played the demo and the gameplay is a million times better. But I play GM mode and EASHL only. I'm not getting the version without EASHL. If your a gm mode, EASHL, live the life then old gen works better. If you are a HUT or okay playing against AI, next gen is for you.

Every other sports franchise managed to carry over their features, while the nhl series skipped an installment to have longer dev times, and didn't carry over much

That makes sense, but that really only leaves me with the feeling that EA still got it "right", considering there's an NHL15 fo current gen consoles too, with all these features intact.

I know it's not perfect, but at least it gives the consumer a choice to base his purchase on needs.

Including all game modes in the next gen release, and written a less than stealler on-ice game, IMHO was the worst option viable to them.

And in terms how franchises carried over features, I was always under the impression that the NHL franchise was a niche compared to Madden and FIFA, and as such the dev teams are much smaller?

Edited by Kristian

How can you leave it OVP, that's the best mode there is. Never meant any disrespect to you Numark, it's this other child that's getting under my skin

Edited by Naulter8

I have played it. yes the game play is improved. improved game play is not going to make the game replayable. They have already made a game that is going to need endless patches. one of the sayings they had on the 360 and ps3 was they wanted to have as few patches to the game as possible due to limited manpower to do them. guess what. 2, 4, 8 months from now they are going to have to do patches if they want to keep people playing the game. one of the biggest ways they kept people playing is not even being included this year (EASHL). the worst part of this whole thing to me is all the time they spent with presentation of the game (the NBC experience) I doubt I am in the minority here but I almost always try to speed thru sequences like that, let me experience the actual game play I don't need a 60 second break for the commentator to run a replay of my awsomeness

Holy ######, can't wrap your head around it, IT IS BRING INCLUDED!!! I'D IT WASNT, IT WOULDN'T BE IN PS3, BUT IT IS. PS4 DOESN'T HAVE NHL 14, SO THEY DECIDED TO RELEASE THE GAME BEFORE ALL THE FEATURES WERE READY SO ANYONE WITH A NEXT GENERATION SYSTEM COURT HAVE SOMETHING TO PLAY FOR NOW!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not trolling you son, trying to undue the months of knowledge you accumulated while being trolled and not knowing it

I know what they are, I have a current system lol. I read articles not the comments at the bottom my illiterate friend. I guarantee you, by December, I will be playing Otp and EASHL. Quite frankly, I'm done arguing with you because you don't know what your talking about. Your opinion is worthless you haven't played it. Now please, remove finger from bung hole your making me uncomfortable

eashl is not coming to nhl15. nothing you have linked has said it is. you are the only one saying it is. you sir are the height of stupid.

I have played it. yes the game play is improved. improved game play is not going to make the game replayable. They have already made a game that is going to need endless patches. one of the sayings they had on the 360 and ps3 was they wanted to have as few patches to the game as possible due to limited manpower to do them. guess what. 2, 4, 8 months from now they are going to have to do patches if they want to keep people playing the game. one of the biggest ways they kept people playing is not even being included this year (EASHL). the worst part of this whole thing to me is all the time they spent with presentation of the game (the NBC experience) I doubt I am in the minority here but I almost always try to speed thru sequences like that, let me experience the actual game play I don't need a 60 second break for the commentator to run a replay of my awsomeness

You've played it for a next gen system?

That makes sense, but that really only leaves me with the feeling that EA still got it "right", considering there's an NHL15 fo current gen consoles too, with all these features intact.

I know it's not perfect, but at least it gives the consumer a choice to base his purchase on needs.

Including all game modes in the next gen release, and written a less than stealler on-ice game, IMHO was the worst option viable to them.

And in terms how franchises carried over features, I was always under the impression that the NHL franchise was a niche compared to Madden and FIFA, and as such the dev teams are much smaller?

Hey I'm excited for nhl 16 and iv always favored the nhl series over the others sports franchises. But people who buy the game for gm mode or EASHL got screwed over a bit. I'm dissapointed (but I'm not going to boycott the game anything or rage, but I'll just play nhl 15 on my 360 and enjoy the modes.)

And I have no idea about the dev team size, in sure it's smaller than madden and fifa, but I don't know if it's smaller compared to a normal game dev team?

I will say though, anyone expected EA to add EASHL via download when they have said they won't is a goof. My guess is the fix GM mode, add OTP, and that's it.

Also, if the features come back better than ever next year awesome. It'll have the solid gameplay they built this year (the foundation like you explained), with the features that are to be expected.

Edited by Numark

Holy ######, can't wrap your head around it, IT IS BRING INCLUDED!!! I'D IT WASNT, IT WOULDN'T BE IN PS3, BUT IT IS. PS4 DOESN'T HAVE NHL 14, SO THEY DECIDED TO RELEASE THE GAME BEFORE ALL THE FEATURES WERE READY SO ANYONE WITH A NEXT GENERATION SYSTEM COURT HAVE SOMETHING TO PLAY FOR NOW!!!!!!!!!!

wow you are a dumbass. show me one link that says EASHL is coming to nhl15 on xboxone or ps4. Edited by drnkirishone

eashl is not coming to nhl15. nothing you have linked has said it is. you are the only one saying it is. you sir are the height of stupid.

Holy ######,  can't wrap your head around it,  IT IS BRING INCLUDED!!!  I'D IT WASNT,  IT WOULDN'T BE IN PS3, BUT IT IS.  PS4 DOESN'T HAVE NHL 14, SO THEY DECIDED TO RELEASE THE GAME BEFORE ALL THE FEATURES WERE READY SO ANYONE WITH A NEXT GENERATION SYSTEM COURT HAVE SOMETHING TO PLAY FOR NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Read this, lather rinse repeat or ask and adult for help until you understand

Read this, lather rinse repeat or ask and adult for help until you understand

you repeating what you typed doesnt make it true. You have sex with rhinos. I typed it therefore it is true. right?

Hey I'm excited for nhl 16 and iv always favored the nhl series over the others sports franchises. But people who buy the game for gm mode or EASHL got screwed over a bit. I'm dissapointed (but I'm not going to boycott the game anything or rage, but I'll just play nhl 15 on my 360 and enjoy the modes.

And I have no idea about the dev team size, in sure it's smaller than madden and fifa, but I don't know if it's smaller compared to a normal game dev team?

I will say though, anyone expected EA to add EASHL via download when they have said they won't is a goof. My guess is the fix GM mode, add OTP, and that's it.

Makes sense.

I usually only play Be A Pro, and online versus, so I guess I'm one of the people not missing much.

Sure, BAP isn't the Live The Life, but that particular game mode did seem very hastily added anyway.

Only thing that bothers me righht now is the no-sim-to-next-shift, which is supposedly added in a september patch, so...

you repeating what you typed doesnt make it true. You have sex with rhinos. I typed it therefore it is true. right?

You know, the guy whose never seen a next gen system and doesn't care about graphics or game play and only 6on6 circle Jerking is right. We should all read reviews and never watch the movie and say it sucks, then act like we're so tight with the ea sports game producer that we still have some of his ###### on our chin that we know he's lying about the updates

so instead of backing up your claim. you want me to refute your imaginary claim?

Well I couldn't find a picture showing it was coming back and I know you can't read so I thought I'd ask you to back up your angle. My mistake

Let's make a bet, if eashl comes out for ps4 you have to take your finger out of your bung hole and lick it(please try to not enjoy it) if it doesn't I will give you $1000

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.