SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

Anyone else have issues with searching for free agents in the app? When I try to filter them, they stay in alphabetical order. It's not a big deal but I have to use my computer vs using the convenient app on my phone.

I have the same issue, very frustrating.

You and everyone else :lol:

Too bad woody got him. Got him in 2 of my other leagues though

Yeah, my friend pointed him out as a waiver wire add for his team and I played it cool. Mentioned Bears were terrible. He ended up grabbing James the TE from Pittsburgh and I am now taunting him by sending him clips like this.

Hahhahaha Wildcard. If you grabbed him in your other two leagues that means you either A) started both of those leagues 0-1 and probably lost bad as to have a high waiver wire position or B) Play in a non competitive league with dumb ass owners.

Nope and nope. Waiver wire in those leagues is determined by where you drafted. I drafted at the bottom in both leagues. I actually went 3-0 this week

Well that's a dumb rule. So you get unlucky and draft say 5th then you miss out on the top picks and you don't get a high waiver wire pick even if you get demoed week 1?

Pretty much. Can't say I like it, but there's no way I'm complaining about it until after the season. 

I def scored the least points lol, I'm glad I got him.... Now watch him get hurt.... My team, sucks

Yeah but your like this handsome doctor dude with awesome flow (still?) and life by the balls. So let us losers who rely on internet reality to make us feel better about our sorry lives be.

Yeah but your like this handsome doctor dude with awesome flow (still?) and life by the balls. So let us losers who rely on internet reality to make us feel better about our sorry lives be.

Haha, ummm inky, I still hang out in here just like y'all.... So either this place rocks or I don't have life by the balls.... Alas the flow is gone but I'll prolly let it grow back out now.

33,single, no kids (that I'm aware of) and decent career.... Hell I still eat off of paper plates In my bed

Some days it rocks, other days, no bueno.... However at the end of the day I don't wanna be last in SS fantasy football :)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.