Anyone Going To Scrimmage Tomorrow?

bob_sauve28

I am planning on making it an evening with the Mrs. Food truck tuesday at Larkin then shoot over to the FNC. I really enjoyed the development camp scrimmage last year and that was before all of GMTM's prospect hoarding.

Plus - Samson Reinhart's first session on ice as a Sabre. :thumbsup:

Anyone know what time the doors open? I take it you just sit on a first come first serve in the lower levels? Sorry, never been to one.

This is the case with regards to open seating. Last year the central 4-5 sections in the 100's were mostly full with more space in the sides and corners. There's really no need to get there excessively early as the 'bad' seats at that point are at the offensive zone faceoff circles.

I would guess doors open an hour or so ahead of scheduled start time.

Going to try and make it myself. I had to miss last year's, but prior to that I have been attending summer camps for years. I wish they were back in NF or in Amherst, though. They finally caught on that it's a money-grab scenario.

Going to try and make it myself. I had to miss last year's, but prior to that I have been attending summer camps for years. I wish they were back in NF or in Amherst, though. They finally caught on that it's a money-grab scenario.

Or they figured out that Niagara U isn't too convenient to most of WNY. The F'N C is central.

Or they figured out that Niagara U isn't too convenient to most of WNY. The F'N C is central.

But it's a nice, intimate space to watch. Loved going there.

Maybe they'll do it HarborCenter in the future? Central and intimate. And brand spanking new. And ###### sweet.

Edited by IKnowPhysics

Maybe they'll do it HarborCenter in the future? Central and intimate. And brand spanking new. And ###### sweet.

It would be a good idea.

Or not. It will not hold enough people.

Why not? It's bigger than Dwyer.

Not big enough...at least while McEichel is at dev camp ;)

Ding Ding. Asked and answered!

I suspect there will be 4-5000 tomorrow so even without a McDavid Harborcenter just doesn't work.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.