Season Tix--Incl. Renewal Rights--for sale

Eleven

So last season, I posted about tickets for some seats in sec. 114 that one of my colleagues had to liquidate. He was able to sell the rest of the season but he did not sell the right to renew.

Now, I've learned that the Sabres will let him sell the upcoming season, together with the renewal rights. There is no discount; he is selling the 4 seats in sec 114, row 17, at whatever it is the Sabres charge for them. It's approximately $10K.

These are not my personal seats (or his), as PTR implied in the other thread I had started.

If you're looking for a way to jump the waiting list and get 4 great seats, PM me.

Will he accept one kidney? Reasonably well taken care of and only 28 years old; willing to do direct transfer or have it medically stored and shipped. I can make my own travel arrangements. :onlyslightlysarcsticbutnotreallyifforrealilldoitbutnoseriouslyimjokingsortoffsmiley:

Will he accept one kidney? Reasonably well taken care of and only 28 years old; willing to do direct transfer or have it medically stored and shipped. I can make my own travel arrangements. :onlyslightlysarcsticbutnotreallyifforrealilldoitbutnoseriouslyimjokingsortoffsmiley:

That's probably not going to satisfy the creditors.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.