GDT: Montreal at Buffalo 3-16-14 at 7:00 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

@BuffaloSabres

Warmup jerseys tonight. RT @ZenonKonopka: Happy St.Patricks weekend #sabres/Habs http://instagram.com/p/lm5TdJkZw7/

Bi24gm_IAAA9JhI.jpg

BiyUgL1IAAEGP4b.jpg

This reminds me: Are we done with the yellow alternates? I can't remember the last time we wore them. If they turned out to be the "turdburgers" Ted Black worried about, are the Sabres sparing their fans from some additional humiliation in what's left of this season?

Brian's USA Diner? How is that place. I always pass it when I'm going back to, well, RT 20A.

It's a great diner goo with good portions and good prices..... Everything from the jalapeño cheddar burger to the ribeye steak and cheese on sourdough, huge fries and onion rings on the side.... Just a place that is comfort food at its finest.

Tell me more.

Brian's USA Diner, what do you want to know

I am on service this week, I will keep an eye out for you.

My HPI will include copious amounts of cheese steak and fried foods.... I'll see you soon

Got it. Yes, I intend to. It's just really, really annoying to outlay that kind of cash and see NOTHING entertaining, no hard work, zip, zero, except for a good yet futile goaltending display.

We are at the very end of the season from hell. And if there's going to be a silver lining to this season from hell, it's going to come from continuing to suck for the rest of our games. That's the sad reality.

As far as "no hard work", I don't disagree, but can you imagine being a player on this team over the last year and a half? You're on your third coach. Pat LaFontaine was brought in to right the ship, met with everyone, and.....left after 108 days. Every good veteran player has been sent packing. These guys have to be completely depleted emotionally and mentally by now.

I know, I know, I know.....they're pro athletes and get paid millions of dollars to play a game. That's true, but they're also human beings. Being in a situation like this for 18 months (or more, depending on how you look at it) is going to mess with your head. I've worked in some crummy workplace situations before and the good paycheck doesn't magically help morale.

We are at the very end of the season from hell. And if there's going to be a silver lining to this season from hell, it's going to come from continuing to suck for the rest of our games. That's the sad reality.

As far as "no hard work", I don't disagree, but can you imagine being a player on this team over the last year and a half? You're on your third coach. Pat LaFontaine was brought in to right the ship, met with everyone, and.....left after 108 days. Every good veteran player has been sent packing. These guys have to be completely depleted emotionally and mentally by now.

I know, I know, I know.....they're pro athletes and get paid millions of dollars to play a game. That's true, but they're also human beings. Being in a situation like this for 18 months (or more, depending on how you look at it) is going to mess with your head. I've worked in some crummy workplace situations before and the good paycheck doesn't magically help morale.

Third one in a row.

It's a great diner goo with good portions and good prices..... Everything from the jalapeño cheddar burger to the ribeye steak and cheese on sourdough, huge fries and onion rings on the side.... Just a place that is comfort food at its finest.

Brian's USA Diner, what do you want to know

Just recommendations really. It's on the way to Geneseo so I may stop in for lunch one day soon.

That's certainly been part of it. Lot's of major changes organizationally. But honestly I like this tank season a lot more than the last few "heroic run to 9th place" seasons.

I'm certainly happier with the end result, but I can't say I've enjoyed the process a whole lot.

Just recommendations really. It's on the way to Geneseo so I may stop in for lunch one day soon.

I'm certainly happier with the end result, but I can't say I've enjoyed the process a whole lot.

I think there's something to be said for taking pleasure in the teardown. Like razing an old barn to build a new one. Watching that old timber fall is kinda fun.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.