Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

No. Run the football.

He had completed 5 in a row and was starting to roll. 1 yard rush. If he's ever going to be successful he has to be able to throw for TDs in the red zone.

Yes! Bills ball!

No! Andre Johnson fumble -2.

He had completed 5 in a row and was starting to roll. 1 yard rush. If he's ever going to be successful he has to be able to throw for TDs in the red zone.

Yes! Bills ball!

No! Andre Johnson fumble -2.

Fantasy football is the best :lol:

I wish Fred Jackson were 10 years younger. His vision and patience is just at another level.

That's just how it's done.

Fantasy football is the best :lol:

I wish Fred Jackson were 10 years younger. His vision and patience is just at another level.

This is true. Most know my stance on Fred, but I will never argue this point.

I think that's part of why he was so open. Looked like the safety stopped pursuit for a second because he thought Watkins was going to fall.

Could be. One thing I do know is that the pass to Woods was 3 feet left of where it should have been.

1) That was a hilariously terrible pick by Manuel. How do you think you're getting that through Watt?

2) Can we please treat Watt like the best defensive lineman in the league, and either actually block him or direct our offense away from him? Every time he's lining up wide he's either blocked by a back, TE...or nobody.

The receivers doing just enough to make sure the Manuel apologists can deflect blame.

Well, there *is* plenty of blame to go around on offense. Manuel had sucked, receivers have sucked, and it seriously doesn't look like the staff felt the need to game plan for Watt (I'm sure they did, it's just a horrible plan).

No doubt Manuel has been bad and inaccurate and holding this team back. But let's not pretend that our WRs arent having a terrible game catching what balls do get to them

Well, there *is* plenty of blame to go around on offense. Manuel had sucked, receivers have sucked, and it seriously doesn't look like the staff felt the need to game plan for Watt (I'm sure they did, it's just a horrible plan).

I don't disagree. The receivers have been pretty terrible today. But Manuel has missed on some HUGE chances and that pick is unforgivable.