GDT: Carolina at Buffalo 2-25-14 at 7:00 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

Makes sense with Tallinder not available. They aren't going to call up Pysyk/McNabb until after the deadline I would guess.

I'm just happy to see things get going again, so we can get to the key March 5th date and finally know what the hockey department is thinking.

You're likely right based on the decision to start Scott, but I don't understand why they decided to do this. What's the harm in calling up one of those 2 for one game?

Anybody, like me, who watches the games through Center ICE? Don't see tonights' game listed at all...just the "Olympic Break through 2/26) message....

I know, missing a Sabres game at this point isn't a big deal, but I have actually been missing the lovable losers the last few weeks...

Anybody, like me, who watches the games through Center ICE? Don't see tonights' game listed at all...just the "Olympic Break through 2/26) message....

I know, missing a Sabres game at this point isn't a big deal, but I have actually been missing the lovable losers the last few weeks...

It's an NHL Network game in the US.

02/25 – Teppo Numminen speaks with Sabres.com before Tuesday night's game against the Hurricanes. <1:05>

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

You're likely right based on the decision to start Scott, but I don't understand why they decided to do this. What's the harm in calling up one of those 2 for one game?

Heard them talking about this on GR55. Apparently, Nolan (and the organization I presume) feels like leaving Pysyk and McNabb in Rochester for their hot playoff run will serve them, and the Sabres, better in the future. As Nolan explained it, they will get more time, more experience on the power play etc etc...

I think that is good, progressive thinking on their part.

It's an NHL Network game in the US.

02/25 – Teppo Numminen speaks with Sabres.com before Tuesday night's game against the Hurricanes. <1:05>

Damn... Time Warner... no NHL Network! :(

Guess I will just have to kick it "old school", and listen on the internet, like I used to when I was a kid!

Edited by buftex

Heard them talking about this on GR55. Apparently, Nolan (and the organization I presume) feels like leaving Pysyk and McNabb in Rochester for their hot playoff run will serve them, and the Sabres, better in the future. As Nolan explained it, they will get more time, more experience on the power play etc etc...

Guess I will just have to kick it "old school", and listen on the internet, like I used to when I was a kid!

Oh ###### me AT&T! :wallbash:

Don't forget, tomorrow's game against the Bruins is NBCSN. More Milbury! Yippee! :rolleyes:

"no matter how you pronounce it (Sekera), that trade for Jamie McBain was a godsend for the team"

thank you Cane announcers for having no concept of JT Compher, the guy we actually traded you Sekera for. God these guys are sucky homers.

Edited by LGR4GM

"no matter how you pronounce it (Sekera), that trade for Jamie McBain was a godsend for the team"

thank you Cane announcers for having no concept of JT Compher, the guy we actually traded you Sekera for. God these guys are sucky homers.

More from stalking /encounters department.... John Forslund's kids go to school with mine.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.