GDT: Buffalo at Philadelphia 11-21-13 at 7:00 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

Possibly the best 1st period of the season. I like this NEW team!!! Love seeing McNabb back up. They could really have a blue line of thumpers in the not so distant future

McNabb, Zadorov, Ristolainen, Myers... all 6'3" or taller and all 210lbs or bigger. They all can wreck you like a stomach bug.

Anyone else notice how slow we are playing? I don't mean that in a negative I mean that we aren't really forcing stuff but we are holding the puck and making plays. Myers faked coming out of the zone twice before he did it and Stafford has been... good. Just something to keep and eye on.

Possibly the best 1st period of the season. I like this NEW team!!! Love seeing McNabb back up. They could really have a blue line of thumpers in the not so distant future

I don't know about this being the best first, the Flyers had a big hand in making the Sabres look "good".

How many times this year have they led after one?

I don't know about this being the best first, the Flyers had a big hand in making the Sabres look "good".

You can't ever find anything positive about a Sabres game can you? :P

Does anybody else think the definition for the assist stat could use improving when Leino's whiff counts as an assist? I mean, doesn't the stat lose meaning when its categorically the last two guys to touch the puck?

A point for Ville in each of the last two games. I'm telling you... like a phoenix, he will rise from the ashes and have a "big" season!

B-)

Archived