GDT - ST LOUIS @ BUFFALO 11/19/13 7pm

inkman

Trying to coordinate watching the game with the historic Brazil-Chile game occurring at the Rogers centre which the dude i hang around with a lot is attending, with my permission because it does pain me to not be in attendance! Anyone else having this conflict of interest? No? Ok.

Can hear everything just about with the crowd so quiet. No life in the FN Center tonight.

Are you there? From the TV feed it sounds less like a morgue than usual. There was some applause after the second. The boys aren't making it easy for The Blues, which is all you can ask for at the moment.

I've really grown to hate these phone updates

Tell me no ones been watching Hodgson float this last couple minutes. I wonder how long Nolan ignores that?

I definitely think our top line has been bad in this one. I'm not seeing much out of any of CoHo, Moulson, or Stafford.

Our other lines seem to be giving an honest effort. Ennis has been great so far.

I've really grown to hate these phone updates

Tell me no ones been watching Hodgson float this last couple minutes. I wonder how long Nolan ignores that?

I get yelled at when I harp on Hodgson. I so dislike his game and hope he is on the trading block.

Are you there? From the TV feed it sounds less like a morgue than usual. There was some applause after the second. The boys aren't making it easy for The Blues, which is all you can ask for at the moment.

Nope, watching via DirecTV as per usual. It's a different atmosphere from Nolan's 1st game against the Laffs. The opponent being the Blues is a factor I suppose.

Archived