GM Speculation

Eleven

Its sounding like he's the guy. I could probably get behind this decision and would rather look on the positive side right now. Its all uphill from here. By all accounts he'll be getting a great gig. Lots of picks, lots of cap space, aging assets to trade or resign, filthy rich owner, a rabid fanbase, lots of young prospects in the pipeline. I'm sure there are other G.M' some currently holding other jobs that may look on this situation with envy. He'll pretty well have a clean slate to mold this team exactly how he wants.

Good post. I'm going to get with the program on this too.

So, are we expecting a press conference tomorrow? From what I've gathered on here it seems Murray is all but a lock, and we should expect a presser sometime today or tomorrow

I think it sounds close enough to think that it might happen in the next two days, yea.

Buffalo will be snowed in for a while i take it, won't happen untill the snow melts mark my words.

Not really. Supposed to be in the high 30s/low 40s with no snow in the next two days. They'll play a game tomorrow. If you can play a game you can announce/introduce a front office addition.

The story fits better if Pegula is a meddling megalomanic. I'd be shocked if he doesn't announce himself as the new coach/gm of the team. I hear he is also pushing for the zamboni driver's job too

You're confusing TPegs with Jerry Jones.

This quote from TBN matches the text I received from my BiL last night. "Good guy, quiet which makes him seem really serious."

“He’ll smile a little bit. He’ll be grumpy often,” said Kleinendorst, coach of the Minnesota Wild’s AHL affiliate in Iowa. “He’s a very quiet person, but then again he can be very intense.”

Archived