SabreSpaceBlue & SabreSpaceGold 2013-2014 Edition

nobody

Ok.. This is driving me nuts...

I go to add a player and no where on the subsequent player line or pages can I figure out how to actually add him.

What am I missing?

Edit: My GUI does not paint the add icon. It is there,. I guessed at its location and sure enough, it is just to the right of the player's name. Very frustrating. I lost out on David Perron today because of that.

Edited by wjag

Ok.. This is driving me nuts...

I go to add a player and no where on the subsequent player line or pages can I figure out how to actually add him.

What am I missing?

Edit: My GUI does not paint the add icon. It is there,. I guessed at its location and sure enough, it is just to the right of the player's name. Very frustrating. I lost out on David Perron today because of that.

the + sign is the magical add button

its a big green +

the + sign is the magical add button

its a big green +

you funny guy... did you not read the part where I said it wasn't there? My GUI is not drawing it, but a mouse over of the place it would be reveals a tool tip that says add. I put this out there in case others don't have their screen painting it correctly.

you funny guy... did you not read the part where I said it wasn't there? My GUI is not drawing it, but a mouse over of the place it would be reveals a tool tip that says add. I put this out there in case others don't have their screen painting it correctly.

Ooooooooo... hmmm that is an interesting issue to have. You can contact Nobody and ask him to add the player (I would assume as comissioner he can do that). Good luck, not sure why it would do that.

Ooooooooo... hmmm that is an interesting issue to have. You can contact Nobody and ask him to add the player (I would assume as comissioner he can do that). Good luck, not sure why it would do that.

I'm good. The add works once you figure out the location of the missing plus sign, The link is there, just not the actual plus sign. Same holds true for the drop sign,

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.