2013 - 2014 Sabres Prospects

Johnny DangerFace

@SabresProspects

Grigorenko gets two assists as QUE exits the playoffs w/ 6-2 loss to R-N. Grigo: 1-8-9 in the five games. No reason he wouldn't go to Roch.

Maybe Baptiste can get a look with the Amerks too:

@SabresProspects

Meanwhile, Sudbury (Nick Baptiste) needs a miracle to stave off elimination. They're getting shellacked by Barrie 6-0 w/ 11 mins to go.

@SabresProspects

Mass answer: Grigorenko (ELC), Kea, Locke, Baptiste - all are eligible to go to Roch now that their CHL seasons are done.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Fasching brings power game to Minnesota lineup

Freshman Hudson Fasching had had quite the season so far with the University of Minnesota. The Burnsville, MN native currently leads the Golden Gophers in frosh scoring with 28 points (12 goals, 16 assists) in 36 games. Fasching was earlier named to the Big Ten All-Rookie Team.

More recently, he was named the recipient of Minnesota’s Frank Pond Award as the team’s Rookie of the Year. On March 5th, Fasching had his NHL rights traded to the Buffalo Sabres from the Los Angeles Kings.

Hockey’s Future caught up with Fasching after practice on Friday at the NCAA Tournament West Regional at the Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul, MN.

My favorite part about that isn't that Zadorov own the guy but that he stops backing away from him. I hate how our defenders just constantly keep backing away. Zadorov really has a ton of potential, I look forward to seeing how he progresses.

Zadorov 5pts 3g,2a in 4playoff games.

He has great perception. He reads players like a veteran. It's very exciting.

I don't care if he scores 100 goals in 50 games in the ROC, I don't want to see him in a Sabres jersey until 2015-16 at the earliest.

BS flag. If he has 100 in 50 next year while Leino is looking for his first you'll be lighting the torches and sharpening the pitchforks to storm bc arena and drag him to the fnc. I do agree that he needs some time but we are beyond the point of worrying about damaging him. If he shows the goods by xmas he comes up.

I don't care if he scores 100 goals in 50 games in the ROC, I don't want to see him in a Sabres jersey until 2015-16 at the earliest.

I'm fine with the concept, but we both know he will be an injury call up.