Soccer (Football) ~ Everything About The Beautiful Game

Sabres Fan in NS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Big match this weekend. United v. Liverpool.

As an Arsenal fan, this match will be difficult for me. Although I would love to see RVP and United lose, it would be better for Arsenal to see Liverpool drop points given the current state of the table.

Arsenal is one of few teams i can still respect in europe, always playing with young guys while not adding debt.

Hope it was 2015 already and the financial fair play rules where already put in place so no team could ammas debt anymore.

Also on a side note good news for Madrid and barcelona haters, the complaint made by several european teams for illegal financial governement aid is finally being looked at after 8 years.

In the case of Madrid we are speaking of 900 million euro. With their current debt added they are close to bankruptcy , not that will ever happen we can all dream can't we :P

Arsenal is one of few teams i can still respect in europe, always playing with young guys while not adding debt.

Hope it was 2015 already and the financial fair play rules where already put in place so no team could ammas debt anymore.

Also on a side note good news for Madrid and barcelona haters, the complaint made by several european teams for illegal financial governement aid is finally being looked at after 8 years.

In the case of Madrid we are speaking of 900 million euro. With their current debt added they are close to bankruptcy , not that will ever happen we can all dream can't we :P

I share your hope re FFP.

I also hope something comes out of the investigation re Real and Barcelona. On the other hand, I have no confidence in FIFA.

Go Gunners!!! (Today is going to be tough).