GDT: Minnesota at Washington (3/25/2012, 5:00pm)

deluca67

Why not?

NBC Sports @ 5:00pm

A Wild victory keeps the Sabres in 8th place with a 2 point lead.

Go Wild!

I actually thought about doing this today...

I'm a big Wild fan today... Trap away...

So I'm watching the game, rooting against Washington obviously. But I was wondering how do the Capitals get so many fans to wear jerseys to the games? Not saying they're good fans or anything, we're clearly more die hard, but it seems to me that not enough people at Sabres home games wear jerseys. At least not in that magnitude. What say you?

So I'm watching the game, rooting against Washington obviously. But I was wondering how do the Capitals get so many fans to wear jerseys to the games? Not saying they're good fans or anything, we're clearly more die hard, but it seems to me that not enough people at Sabres home games wear jerseys. At least not in that magnitude. What say you?

It's OK to acknowledge there are hockey fans living in other cities.

Just got to the bar to watch last two periods. But, i will say i had friends come to a preseaon Sabre game, and they felt they had never seen so many jerseys in their life..they were stunned actually

I went to school in Pittsburgh during the Crosby Rejuvenation, and despised all their redneck fans for taking away my $20 student ticket opportunities.

I have since realized that DC is just the same; ridin' the wagon, etc., but their fans are certainly more affluent that Pittsburgh's (and Buffalo's) fans. It may be a credit to their fanbase, then, that they can create such an outstanding home-ice advantage for their team.

It's OK to acknowledge there are hockey fans living in other cities.

Regardless of the above, any hockey fan has got to admit it's good to see hockey tapping the markets in PIT, DC, even BOS, ...?

The DC fan phenomenon is new, but it looks like hockey has caught on well there lately. It doesn't hurt the Caps that all of the other local teams, even United, have been abominable the last several years.

This game, on the other hand, is not going our way at all.

I'm thinking that WSH is too good to miss the playoffs. Our only hope is to set sights on the Sens in 7th.

Florida could drop out, too.

Come on Heatley... Do something.. What has happened to your game?

No kidding. This guy has completely disappeared.

Archived