GDT: Minnesota at Washington (3/25/2012, 5:00pm)

deluca67

Let me clarify

Washington wins and Sabres chance of making the playoffs drops 19.7%

Buffalo wins and Sabres chances go up 25.7%

It's as big a game as there is.... until the next one... I would expect to see big swings for the next few games...

It's as big a game is there is.... until the next one... I would expect to see big swings for the next few games...

I don't think its do or die like some think. If Ottawa loses tonight, they are easily catchable and both washington and Buffalo could end up in (heck, washington could end up overtaking 3rd from Florida before its all done. A sens loss tonight, and a Buffalo win tomorrow just makes thingsa bit easier for Buffalo to get in and stay there

It's as big a game as there is.... until the next one... I would expect to see big swings for the next few games...

Yep. At some point, there may well be a game where the win determines 0% or 100%. Last day of the season stuff.

I don't think its do or die like some think. If Ottawa loses tonight, they are easily catchable and both washington and Buffalo could end up in (heck, washington could end up overtaking 3rd from Florida before its all done. A sens loss tonight, and a Buffalo win tomorrow just makes thingsa bit easier for Buffalo to get in and stay there

Ugh, I hate the Pens and Jets right now

Archived