Changes Coming to On-Air Personalities

papazoid

Mike Schopp must be hating those results. Though he'll probably think to himself that he'll never be able to do a sports talk for smart people show anymore.

A big thumbs up to Mike Robitaille!

#2 overall

#2 most knowledgeable

#2 most insightful

#1 most entertaining

Mike Schopp must be hating those results. Though he'll probably think to himself that he'll never be able to do a sports talk for smart people show anymore.

A big thumbs up to Mike Robitaille!

#2 overall

#2 most knowledgeable

#2 most insightful

#1 most entertaining

Yes, Schopp brought the new sports memorabilia show to WGR on Saturdays.(Yes he still heaps accolades on himself for thie NEW "hobby"). He still calls it a new show in the promos even to this day, although it is in its third year? The man is a legend in his own mind.

When is he on?

Post game shows on the radio. Sometimes good, often times a shill for the organization on the radio voice. Boy, has their attitude on the Bills changed since they are taking over the broadcasts. Before they were ulta-negatve. Now the polar opposite. Integrity in journalism isn't that station's forte.

Yes, Schopp brought the new sports memorabilia show to WGR on Saturdays.(Yes he still heaps accolades on himself for thie NEW "hobby"). He still calls it a new show in the promos even to this day, although it is in its third year? The man is a legend in his own mind.

Post game shows on the radio. Sometimes good, often times a shill for the organization on the radio voice. Boy, has their attitude on the Bills changed since they are taking over the broadcasts. Before they were ulta-negatve. Now the polar opposite. Integrity in journalism isn't that station's forte.

Although if there was a year to be more positive about the bills than other years, this would be it, wouldn't it?

Integrity? They exist to make money. People expecting anything else really need to readdress their position.

Trust me, I realize it's all about ratings and $. Still, Schopp and White have this pretentious air of integrety about themselves which annoys the hell out of me; because I do realize their sole motivation is ratings an $. When they do wear on me, I just switch to the xm band.

Trust me, I realize it's all about ratings and $. Still, Schopp and White have this pretentious air of integrety about themselves which annoys the hell out of me; because I do realize their soul motivation is ratings an $. When they do wear on me, I just switch to the xm band.

I'm always left wondering why so many of the people who complain constantly about them keep listening. It makes zero sense to me, so masochistic.

Shrader, there is no alternative for sports programming on the radio. If you want to listen to sports programming after 3pm you are stuck tolerating Schopp.

If I want to read a book but the only one currently within my reach is Deluca's memoirs, I'm not going to read anything.

If I want to read a book but the only one currently within my reach is Deluca's memoirs, I'm not going to read anything.

Well played, sir.

After finally getting a chance to read more about the various broadcast changes, I'm pretty excited about them. Love that Ray will be the full-time color guy, love that Duff is coming on as the TV host, and especially love that RJ signed on for a few more years and will be doing more games than last. The new radio show sounds pretty cool, too, and it's awesome that they're already starting this coming Monday. I'm guessing they had some of this in mind when they did that email survey about the broadcast personalities several months ago... nice to see they're still listening and responding to feedback.

Edit: just saw the other thread on this topic... Feel free to move or merge if you like, mods.

Archived