GDT: Buffalo at Boston (3/8/2012, 7:00pm)

Corp000085

I have to agree, even if by some miracle chance we do make the playoffs we just don't have the size or top skill to hang around for very long. Still no number one center. Only to consistent goal scorers. Kaleta is your most physical forward? Ouch.

Also very discouraged by Hodgson's play. I don't care how natural a player he is and how much promise he has. Show me the baby, in the words of Buddy Nix. He hasn't done jack squat yet. I know he's not your typical deadline acquisition, but that doesn't mean we can be ridiculously patient with him.

Man does this team suck at protecting a lead. Well at least we won't have to watch this team get absolutely pummeled in the first round of the playoffs.

I will now look forward to see if Buddy Nix is telling the truth about the Bills being a big player in the free agent market this year. I'm not counting on it.

not too sure I agree with your opinion - all 3 Boston goals were legit

I blame our goalie coach. All of our goalies get beat high. That's miller's weakness, and enroth got beat like that all 3 times. I'll give enroth a break on the first one, but the last 2 were all him. The 3rd was just unacceptable to give up.

Man does this team suck at protecting a lead. Well at least we won't have to watch this team get absolutely pummeled in the first round of the playoffs.

I will now look forward to see if Buddy Nix is telling the truth about the Bills being a big player in the free agent market this year. I'm not counting on it.

SUPER MARIO!!!!!! ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I have to agree, even if by some miracle chance we do make the playoffs we just don't have the size or top skill to hang around for very long. Still no number one center. Only to consistent goal scorers. Kaleta is your most physical forward? Ouch.

Also very discouraged by Hodgson's play. I don't care how natural a player he is and how much promise he has. Show me the baby, in the words of Buddy Nix. He hasn't done jack squat yet. I know he's not your typical deadline acquisition, but that doesn't mean we can be ridiculously patient with him.

He's a 21 year old rookie. All we can be is ridiculously patient with him. What's the alternative?

GO SABRES!!!

I blame our goalie coach. All of our goalies get beat high. That's miller's weakness, and enroth got beat like that all 3 times. I'll give enroth a break on the first one, but the last 2 were all him. The 3rd was just unacceptable to give up.

Pssst. We scored one goal.

Lindy's system working wonders

oh please, Mr. 4 poster - you're blaming this loss on Lindy's "system" - that is the most overused cliche on this Board. I'll throw up if I hear that one more time. How about too small, not talented enough, offensively challenged, overmatched, & manhandled ??

oh please, Mr. 4 poster - you're blaming this loss on Lindy's "system" - that is the most overused cliche on this Board. I'll throw up if I hear that one more time. How about too small, not talented enough, offensively challenged, overmatched, & manhandled ??

Agree. It's more like "Lindy's choices for players", much more than his system. ;)

Enroth rarely gets beat high. His weakness is the five hole. Miller's is high.

He's a 21 year old rookie. All we can be is ridiculously patient with him. What's the alternative?

GO SABRES!!!

I like Hodgson as a player. My problem is we all see how ridiculously soft and undersized this team is. Yet we just dealt the one guy with the size and scoring potential to match up against a big, physical team like Boston. And the reason we were so desperate for a center is Darcy's mismanagement over the past 5 years or so.

Archived