GDT: Buffalo at Boston (3/8/2012, 7:00pm)

Corp000085

"troll"? where do you get off calling me that? You need to retract that. I responded factually to an opinion with an opinion of my own, so what's your beef ?

Not you the guy you were responding too. Why do people always get so defensive when they're the one's who misread posts?

Ill give it to you that they way I phrased it could have been better, but I wasnt referring to you.

It was a chess match, it should be in OT. They didn't give up much, we didn't either. Thomas is 100% better than enroth. Should've rode miller tonight, gave enroth Saturday, that way miller had 4 days of rest b4 Monday

Chess match? Awesome way to look at it. See, I see it as, this team can't score to save their grandmothers.

"troll"? where do you get off calling me that? You need to retract that. I responded factually to an opinion with an opinion of my own, so what's your beef ?

oh crap, were you calling the other guy a troll or me ? my bad if I misunderstood.....

He just gave up 3 high goals. He fixed his 5 hole.

Yes, but his weakness is the five hole. Hard to beat deflections that go high. On the third he dropped too soon and stacked his pads and of course the puck went over them. Enroth played well, especially since he hasn't played in a loooooong time.

What's Hodgson's contract like, can he be sent to Rochester for the playoffs along w Tropp? At least I'll be able to watch the Amerks this post-season.

But he hasn't stolen a game for us in a very, very long time. I feel less bad for him than you do right now.

He played very well towards the beginning of the season. Then he hit a rough patch along with Miller. Miller seems to have pulled himself out of it, mainly because he's playing and this was Enroth's first game since Jan 18th.

That's a weird question. I remember when he used to steal games for us a lot. Maybe I'm thinking of another Enroth.

haha yea but he was playing more than once a month at the time. You have to admit that goalie rotation is something Lindy struggles with. Jhonas is too good of a netminder to be riding the bench like he has been.

But he hasn't stolen a game for us in a very, very long time. I feel less bad for him than you do right now.

Speaking of stealing, Brad Boyes is stealing money form the Sabres. What is the purpose of even dressing him for games. He brings absolutely nothing to the rink game after game. He would have to step up his game 10 fold just to reach the level of a Bob Corkum.

Hodgson is very disapointing. Especially bc it's his fault we had to move ennis (who was surging at center) back to wing. I mean, not 1 point since he's been here. No excuse for a 2nd line center.

Lindy didn't have to move Ennis just because we picked up Hodgson.

Speaking of stealing, Brad Boyes is stealing money form the Sabres. What is the purpose of even dressing him for games. He brings absolutely nothing to the rink game after game. He would have to step up his game 10 fold just to reach the level of a Bob Corkum.

He played tonight?

Archived