Christmas GIfts

FolignosJock

How about a snow shovel for the one season and a bright orange construction cone for the other.

HAHAA

Also I am only 22 and they still have mug nights in Binghamton for only 50 cents. I dont really know about the scene in Buffalo but Fredonia still has dollar drink nights. MY friend is a WVU alum and he always tells stories about nickel pitchers at some bar there. All these ideas are good and when I am home I def think I will walk elmwood and see what is new. Food is obviously going to be a big part of this.

HAHAA

Also I am only 22 and they still have mug nights in Binghamton for only 50 cents. I dont really know about the scene in Buffalo but Fredonia still has dollar drink nights. MY friend is a WVU alum and he always tells stories about nickel pitchers at some bar there. All these ideas are good and when I am home I def think I will walk elmwood and see what is new. Food is obviously going to be a big part of this.

When I went to Fredonia, a bar called Alaimo's (right next to Old Main) had ten cent draft happy hours. oof.

And my Your Host was in Mid City Plaza in North Tonawanda. I don't know if I ever got 3 AM nachos where there wasn't a fly in the cheese.

My father at Thanksgiving told the story of how Mr Goodbar had 25 cent drafts when he was going to college. I thought that was amazing.

PJ Bottoms used to have free beer night Thursdays in the early 90's. I think it was Piels or Schlitz.

I don't remember 25 cent smokes, but I clearly remember 50 cent smokes sold in vending machines at Your Host.. Now that should take some of you back.. Others will say, what's Your Host?

My friends and I were kicked out the Your Host in Hamburg many a time as youngsters. Nice one! :thumbsup:

That's funny, I was going to suggest a kazoo but you beat me to it.

I thought it was called "your hole"? There was one in the the Super Duper plaza in East Aurora as well.

Yup, used to go there all the time. I distinctly remember their grilled danish pastries, and still crave them to this day. :P

I remember those days (sort of). Then the movie came out. The Locker Room on Delaware had 25 cent shots on, I believe, thursday nights.

Cassidy's used to give away free shots Wednesday , Friday and Saturday at least once per hour. At first the bartenders would pour them right into your mouth but for some reason they switched to little plastic shot glasses. It seemed to only slightly adjust the stickiness factor on the floor.

25-cent drafts were around at least well into the mid- to late-90s. The quality of the beer, on the other hand...

My father at Thanksgiving told the story of how Mr Goodbar had 25 cent drafts when he was going to college. I thought that was amazing.

I was at goodbar on saturday and beer was 9$ for a pitcher of Blue Light... just fyi

any who to the original question... Put something in the basket that is meaningful to you are you significant other that you did in buffalo. Maybe for example you went to Shea's for a show and had a great time so take a picture in front of that and give that to them.

Cassidy's used to give away free shots Wednesday , Friday and Saturday at least once per hour. At first the bartenders would pour them right into your mouth but for some reason they switched to little plastic shot glasses. It seemed to only slightly adjust the stickiness factor on the floor.

Goodbar, Cassidy's, Locker Room, Stacks, Mothers, CPG, PM - must be the 70's in Buffalo!

Archived