Kassian called up

HopefulFuture

Quote:

d_magg55 Congrats to my best friend zack kassian on getting the call up with the Buffalo Sabres!#lighterup!!

The source is Daniel Maggio, a draft pick of the Rangers in 2009, who is from Windsor.

Edit:

Foligno knows him also, so it's safe to say he's legit.

They played on the Wolves together for a couple seasons and Maggio and Kassian played together on Team Ontario at the U17's.

I thought this was my job :blink:

Or, atleast I wish it was my job..... :)

Are the Sabres hiring a message board full of members :D

Why would the Sabres hire so many message board members to critical ... :thumbdown:

I could understand it this place was full of only positive posters ... :thumbsup:

Excited to see him play. Too bad it's under these circumstances, though. To be honest, I don't want Kassian to spend a large amount of time w/ the Sabres squad this season. Let the guy develop in the AHL. Aside from situations involving injuries, Kassian should be only be a here and there call up. It's to his and the Sabres benefit.

Excited to see him play. Too bad it's under these circumstances, though. To be honest, I don't want Kassian to spend a large amount of time w/ the Sabres squad this season. Let the guy develop in the AHL. Aside from situations involving injuries, Kassian should be only be a here and there call up. It's to his and the Sabres benefit.

True, but a game or 2 here and there can only keep that fire to be in the show burning. As Rick mentioned, it's a game too late unfortunately.

I hope Foligno and McNabb get a couple of games this year as well.

Archived