Myers and Leino listed as injured?

ROC_exEMT

I noticed SBNation listed both Meyers Myers and Leino with "undisclosed" injuries and are questionable as of 11/9. I admit I'm not overly knowledgeable of how to find out more on this so I'm just posting what I saw. Does anyone have any more info on this?

I edited it - I got yelled at once already.

I noticed SBNation listed both Meyers and Leino with "undisclosed" injuries and are questionable as of 11/9. I admit I'm not overly knowledgeable of how to find out more on this so I'm just posting what I saw. Does anyone have any more info on this?

MYERS

Here is an update for all you not in tweeter land:

Ennis and Hecht skated at practice today although they are probably a week away from returning (Hecht's status changes daily)

Myers was back at practice today and is simply bruised from the game the other night, seems as though he will be fine.

Leino is nursing an undisclosed upper body injury but according to Ruff he practiced even though Ruff wanted him to sit out... Slowly I am starting to like Leino a little more, guy has some heart...

Either way thats what I have read throughout the day.

I'm starting to like LEINO's game of late more, he's starting to come up with the puck in some battles is doing a better job at gaining the zone and is finally getting some shots on net. I'm willing to be patient with him, just knowing how good his game can get. Although it's taking time, he is moving forward, a couple of goals would really help his confidence and possibly get him over the hump.

I'm starting to like LEINO's game of late more, he's starting to come up with the puck in some battles is doing a better job at gaining the zone and is finally getting some shots on net. I'm willing to be patient with him, just knowing how good his game can get. Although it's taking time, he is moving forward, a couple of goals would really help his confidence and possibly get him over the hump.

I'll settle for a couple of assists.

Archived